Author Topic: WHOA: Poll Worker Ignored After Blowing The Whistle On A Name That Shouldn’t Have Been There!  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

WHOA: Poll Worker Ignored After Blowing The Whistle On A Name That Shouldn’t Have Been There!
Daphne Moon 

Just before the midterms, a whistleblower volunteering her time at the polls recognized a name she had not seen in more than 14 years! There is a good reason she hasn’t seen this particular name in over a decade- the person has been deceased all this time but somehow managed to end up on the approved voter’s list?

Isn’t it interesting how stories like these never made it through the mainstream media?

A volunteer poll worker in Ohio noticed something interesting on a signature poll book: her deceased neighbor appeared on the active voter list. The kicker? Her neighbor died 14 years ago, according to Town Hall.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/whoa-poll-worker-ignored-after-blowing-the-whistle-on-a-name-that-shouldnt-have-been-there/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Trump%E2%80%99s%20Final%20Kindness%20To%20Sessions,%20It%E2%80%99s%20More%20Than%20He%20Deserved!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There just ain't no limits to the dedication of Dim Voters. Some have been dead more than 100 years,and are STILL voting!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline RoosGirl

We have a family friend whose daughter died maybe 10 years ago now and she's still on the voters list, even though the mother has informed the county (Palm Beach County) several times that she is deceased.  The absentee ballots keep coming in the mail.

Offline libertybele

I am very disgusted that voter fraud is even more prevalent than ever.  Why?  Because the GOP and the RNC haven't gotten off of their butts to do anything about it and we the people have remained silent and continue to just let things play out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'm hoping the current, and probably successful, effort by the democrats to steal two close elections will finally result in some legislation to prevent the rampant voter fraud in some states.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I can't believe we're living through election 2000 again.  I'm almost too weary to work up any fury about it.  Almost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I am very disgusted that voter fraud is even more prevalent than ever.  Why?  Because the GOP and the RNC haven't gotten off of their butts to do anything about it and we the people have remained silent and continue to just let things play out.

Well said, @libertybele.