Author Topic: BREAKING: Judge finds Broward County violated constitution by not following open records laws  (Read 880 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jamie Guirola
‏Verified account @jamieNBC6

BREAKING: Judge finds Broward County violated constitution by not following open records laws, orders election officials to comply by 7pm.  Ruling does not address allegations of fraud. @nbc6
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

Rick Scott was up by 50,000+ votes on Election Day, now they “found” many votes and he is only up 15,000 votes. “The Broward Effect.” How come they never find Republican votes?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Marco Rubio
‏Verified account @marcorubio
30m30 minutes ago

Court has just ordered #BrowardElections supervisor to turn over vote counts. Furthermore,the court found her to be in violation of state public record laws.

Marco Rubio
55m55 minutes ago

A new & troubling allegation has emerged. A statement under penalty of perjury that #PalmBeachCounty filled out new ballots to replace damaged ones without allowing campaign representative to witness the process of creating the new ballot as required by #Florida law
726 replies 4,392 retweets 6,544 likes

Marco Rubio
58m58 minutes ago

How can anyone excuse #BrowardElections blanket refusal to reveal the number of ballots cast,counted & left to be counted? Knowing how many ballots they have in their possession is one of the most important things they are required to keep track of.
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Little Marco is on the job.  I know I will sleep sound tonight in that knowledge.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Little Marco is on the job.  I know I will sleep sound tonight in that knowledge.

At least Marco is doing something.   

Online libertybele

There is no integrity right now to the electoral process in Broward County and probably Palm Beach County.  How is it that Snipes still has a job after she was already cited for election misconduct?  Why is she still the Supervisor of Elections? 

Bill Nelson has been the DEM senator for quite awhile.  It is very eye opening that he himself is allowing this to go on.  He has absolutely no respect for country, the electoral process or the citizens of Florida.  Does he have no conscious?  Are there ANY liberal politicians left with any integrity, or are they ALL despicable and corrupt?

This is far worse than Bush v. Gore.  Sad.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

And, he's doing a good job so far.

Offline dfwgator

Maybe Marco got that GOP 2.0 upgrade that Lindsey Graham got.

Offline Frank Cannon

In this idiots defense he lit the fuse on this thing before the election got stole. Too bad we don't have a Little Marco in AZ.

Offline Axeslinger

Maybe Marco got that GOP 2.0 upgrade that Lindsey Graham got.

Nah, he’s still a young man...he’s got:  higher aspirations
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
In this idiots defense he lit the fuse on this thing before the election got stole. Too bad we don't have a Little Marco in AZ.

Amen, @Frank Cannon   I am bitter that the race was stolen from McSally.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is very eye opening that he himself is allowing this to go on.  He has absolutely no respect for country, the electoral process or the citizens of Florida.  Does he have no conscious?  Are there ANY liberal politicians left with any integrity, or are they ALL despicable and corrupt?

This is far worse than Bush v. Gore.  Sad.
The Democrats learned from Bush/Gore. They are determined to get their fraud program honed and right this time. However, they are finding it much harder than they thought it would be.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

I plan tp send him a case of Zephyrhills i picked up from Mexico Beach. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Marco Rubio
55m55 minutes ago

A new & troubling allegation has emerged. A statement under penalty of perjury that #PalmBeachCounty filled out new ballots to replace damaged ones without allowing campaign representative to witness the process of creating the new ballot as required by #Florida law
726 replies 4,392 retweets 6,544 likes

Then it needs to be done again, with witnesses. If those ballots are destroyed, then they should be ruled invalid.

What rankles me is that Scott is the Gov. The second any of those counties denied access, he should have had the cops there and arrested anyone who resisted.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 11:03:34 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

Then it needs to be done again, with witnesses. If those ballots are destroyed, then they should be ruled invalid.

What rankles me is that Scott is the Gov. The second any of those counties denied access, he should have had the cops there and arrested anyone who resisted.

Yes he is the governor, but he's also the candidate that they are demanding a recount for. 

What ticks me off is that the RNC is doing nothing!  Where's the State's Attorney's office in all of this???
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 11:24:36 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I plan tp send him a case of Zephyrhills i picked up from Mexico Beach. 

Nah ... send him a case of Zephyrhills Spring water from Zephyrhills; he's scoring some positive points on this one.

Offline Frank Cannon

Nah ... send him a case of Zephyrhills Spring water from Zephyrhills; he's scoring some positive points on this one.

Me too. I don't know if it is the fact that the GOP clued in the Trump has their back when there is a fight or if the Kavanaugh disgrace woke them up to the fact that the Rats are not their friends but mortal enemies, BUT the are starting to get a spine all of a sudden. Graham, Rubio. Just realizing there is a serious fight to fight and win.