Author Topic: Woman in Minnesota Receives Broward County Ballot in the Mail  (Read 249 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman in Minnesota Receives Broward County Ballot in the Mail
« on: November 09, 2018, 09:06:18 pm »
Woman in Minnesota Receives Broward County Ballot in the Mail
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila November 8, 2018

The Democrats are working around the clock right now to steal the statewide Florida election from Republicans.
A woman who moved to Minnesota five years ago from Florida says she received a ballot from Broward County in the mail.

Minnesota resident, Elisa Sarmento alerted her friend, Scott Presler, a conservative activist that she received a ballot from Broward County.

Scott Presler posted a photo of the woman’s ballot showing the return address to be from Brenda Snipes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

SCOTT PRESLER: My friend @ElisaSarmento moved to Minnesota from Broward County FIVE years ago.

They sent her a Florida ballot in the mail.

Please retweet this & make this go viral.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/woman-in-minnesota-receives-broward-county-ballot-in-the-mail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Woman in Minnesota Receives Broward County Ballot in the Mail
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 12:43:56 am »
Despicable!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.