Author Topic: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019: Updated  (Read 12624 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Agreed.  The surgery choice at her age is baffling.  She should just retire and enjoy whatever time she has left.

The point is being missed here.

Last week, mainstream media reported her health was fine.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

If true, awfully damned nice of her.  Nothing like partisanship to the end.

So much for "blind justice," eh??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

Just saw this I have been all over the web looking for confirmation

There is no confirmation because it is bullshit. More fake news.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They're still reporting that right now.  Finer than fine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Give 'er a break, Mr. Ambassador...this thread is six weeks old.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

And after she is dead they will still report she is healthier than most 20 year olds. Everything in the MSM is a scam.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They're still reporting that right now.  Finer than fine.

Finer than frog hair.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Ambieassidor dude.  Up thread I posted this was a recycled story with no proof.   I know you are busy being it is the holiday's and all....but try and keep up!    888mouth

7777sleigh
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ambieassidor dude.  Up thread I posted this was a recycled story with no proof.   I know you are busy being it is the holiday's and all....but try and keep up!    888mouth

7777sleigh

Does getting your knuckles stroked by the Ambassador feel as bad as when Mom does it? reindeer9999
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

Maybe she will after all, with the new cancer they found.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe she will after all, with the new cancer they found.

I think she's already proven she intends to go out like McStain.  Everything is dandy, until it isn't.  Then the press will delight us with a full State Funeral, like her pal John.
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

I think she's already proven she intends to go out like McStain.  Everything is dandy, until it isn't.  Then the press will delight us with a full State Funeral, like her pal John.

As long as she dies before the end of 2019. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As long as she dies before the end of 2019.

Yeah, if that's what it takes.  That's a hard deadline.  Unless Turtle says the "Biden Rule" is bullshit.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If true, awfully damned nice of her.  Nothing like partisanship to the end.

@Sanguine

Did you really expect a leftist to play fair?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't think RBG even claims to be a 'fair and impartial' judge. She's pretty much out in the open that she is a very biased partisan hack for the Democrats. She doesn't even try to make a secret of her hatred for 'the other side' a.k.a. the enemy, as the Liberals refer to straight normal people these days.

@240B

She doesn't have to try to hide her partnership and hatred for America because she is a leftist,and the media are fine with this.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'll settle for seeing her step down.

I wouldn't wish death by pancreatic or any other cancer on my worst enemy.

My Mom went that way. I was her care giver.

No one deservse that. Not even a petty tyrant like RBG.

@To-Whose-Benefit?

I'm with ya on that. There are limits to what you should even wish on your enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Agreed.  The surgery choice at her age is baffling.  She should just retire and enjoy whatever time she has left.

@The Ghost

Love her or  hate her,or anything in-between,there is no doubting her determination.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Looking back at post #1 of this thread, it seems to have contained accurate information, although at the time it was dismissed as speculation.

It's been mentioned elsewhere that Ginsburg [reportedly] received some "treatment" for her "ribs" at Sloane-Kettering in New York, which is of course a cancer-centric hospital.

It's also interesting that although both nodules that were removed were tested and found to be malignant, that no further treatment is planned.

I wish Mrs. Ginsburg no pain for whatever time she has left, but maybe the time is actually coming when even she realizes that it's time to "pull the pin" (as ol' railroad guys would say)...

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@The Ghost

Love her or  hate her,or anything in-between,there is no doubting her determination.

LOL!   You think she's making decisions without 'outside' influence.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

National Review  Verified account @NRO
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Disease Free After Lung Surgery to Remove Cancer, via @jackrcrowe https://bit.ly/2rORQib

Hill🐝Buzz   @HillBuzz  4m4 minutes ago
Hill🐝Buzz Retweeted National Review
What lies! 85 year old presenting with previous pancreatic and colon cancer now has malignancies in her lungs, along with mets in bones of her ribs (that caused the fractures) likely also has mets in her nodes and probably brain cancer too. #FakeNewsMedia #NotoriousRBG #Ginsburg
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
LOL!   You think she's making decisions without 'outside' influence.

@DCPatriot

No,but I do suspect that tiny little leftist fool is probably tougher than most of the people we know. She is NOT going to just give up. Ain't going to  happen.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Agree with those who say she will go out like McCain, hanging on to her seat for as long as possible, even after death if she can. She will never let go.

And the media will cover for her. If they have to keep her alive in an iron lung for two years, they will do it. And the media will pretend that this is completely normal. Just like they did with McCain when he was on his deathbed for six months, and nobody said a word about it, including Republicans.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 01:48:38 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Agree with those who say see will go out like McCain, hanging on to her seat for as long as possible, even after death if she can. She will never let go.
As I recall, McCain misrepresented the seriousness of his illness, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
National Review  Verified account @NRO
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Disease Free After Lung Surgery to Remove Cancer, via @jackrcrowe https://bit.ly/2rORQib

Hill🐝Buzz   @HillBuzz  4m4 minutes ago
Hill🐝Buzz Retweeted National Review
What lies! 85 year old presenting with previous pancreatic and colon cancer now has malignancies in her lungs, along with mets in bones of her ribs (that caused the fractures) likely also has mets in her nodes and probably brain cancer too. #FakeNewsMedia #NotoriousRBG #Ginsburg

Translation, please?  What are "mets?"
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As I recall, McCain misrepresented the seriousness of his illness, too.

Wasn't the first howling lie he'd told, but it was certainly the last.
I will NOT comply.