Author Topic: Hillary Clinton tweets Christmas message with image from her time living in White House  (Read 1388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton tweets Christmas message with image from her time living in White House
By John Bowden - 12/26/18 11:43 AM EST

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday wished her Twitter followers a merry Christmas with a holiday greeting that included a decades-old image of her family's time in the White House.

In a tweet, the former Secretary of State and first lady shared an image of herself, former President Clinton, and their daughter Chelsea enjoying Christmas in the White House.

It wasn't immediately clear what year the photo was taken, as the Clintons held traditional Christmas celebrations in the White House every year from 1993 to 2000.

"Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating today!" Clinton, who was the Democratic Party's 2016 nominee for president, wrote on Twitter.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/422886-hillary-clinton-shares-christmas-message-with-image-from-her
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's just sad.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is living in the past.  Never has been able to move on. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I remember in 2000, after Gore lost, he tried to pretend he didn’t know his Tennessee home resembled the White House.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Skeptic

• Loyal q stomper.
Hillary Clinton tweets Christmas message with image from her time living in White House
By John Bowden - 12/26/18 11:43 AM EST

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday wished her Twitter followers a merry Christmas with a holiday greeting that included a decades-old image of her family's time in the White House.

In a tweet, the former Secretary of State and first lady shared an image of herself, former President Clinton, and their daughter Chelsea enjoying Christmas in the White House.

It wasn't immediately clear what year the photo was taken, as the Clintons held traditional Christmas celebrations in the White House every year from 1993 to 2000.

"Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating today!" Clinton, who was the Democratic Party's 2016 nominee for president, wrote on Twitter.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/422886-hillary-clinton-shares-christmas-message-with-image-from-her

That was the U.S.A.'s favorite family at the time. They were in
the news a lot more than Bushes. Happy Christmas.
I won't accept.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oceander

How sad.

Online rustynail

The Ghouls of Christmas Past?

Offline LegalAmerican

The Ghouls of Christmas Past?

.....lol.    :thumbsup:     Delusional, wishful thinking by Hillary.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Hahahaha

Online mountaineer

I think she should have posted a photo from this year. Bill and his girlfriend could be at one end, Chelsea and her ski bum husband and offspring at the other, and they're all propping up Hillary in the middle, who's holding a glass of generously rummed up egg nog.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
It's easy to see she never dreamed that her power was at its peak in that photo - it all went pear-shaped from there. I'd say more but I have a sudden irresistible urge to mix a martini and watch my recordings of 2016 election night coverage one more time...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA