Author Topic: Matt Schlapp: Here’s What FL Dems Mean By ‘ Count Every Vote’  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matt Schlapp: Here’s What FL Dems Mean By ‘ Count Every Vote’
Cortney O'Brien

@obrienc2
|
Posted: Nov 09, 2018 10:22 AM

The midterm battle in Florida is far from over, it seems. Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared victory Tuesday night over Sen. Bill Nelson (D) and Rep. Ron DeSantis was the declared winner over Democrat Andrew Gillum. The latter had even conceded, but is now starting to change his mind because officials are insisting there are more ballots to be counted in Broward and Palm Beach counties.

“I’m cynical,” said Matt Schlapp, president of the American Conservative Union.

“They’re trying to get it below a quarter of a percent to get to hand recount,” he explained on Fox News Friday. The hand counting, he charged, is “very subjective.”

They are taking provisional ballots and counting them "even though they’re not able to vote,” Schlapp said. “This is crooked, wrong and needs to be stopped.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2018/11/09/matt-schlapp-heres-what-fl-dems-mean-by--count-every-vote-n2535638
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

I wasn't aware until today that you could vote after the election in AZ, FL and CA.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Count every vote' means 'even and especially the ones we print and mark up ourselves.'
The Republic is lost.

Offline Suppressed

What happens in hand recounts is that they have to have two parties represented for each counter, to provide a check.  So the Dems pair up a Dem and an "Independent," which allows them to cheat.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Here’s What FL Dems Mean By ‘ Count Every Vote’

"Count every [manufactured] vote"...