Author Topic: Supreme Court: Ginsburg discharged from hospital, 'doing well'  (Read 568 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Supreme Court: Ginsburg discharged from hospital, 'doing well'
« on: November 09, 2018, 04:23:02 pm »
Supreme Court: Ginsburg discharged from hospital, 'doing well'
By Lydia Wheeler - 11/09/18 11:10 AM EST

The Supreme Court announced Friday morning that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had been discharged from the hospital after being treated for three fractured ribs.

Ginsburg, 85, fell in her office Wednesday night and went home, but after experiencing discomfort overnight went to the hospital early Thursday morning for treatment and observation.

Supreme Court public information officer Kathy Arberg said Ginsburg is "doing well and plans to work from home today."

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/415927-supreme-court-ginsburg-discharged-from-hospital-doing-well
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Supreme Court: Ginsburg discharged from hospital, 'doing well'
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 04:30:17 pm »
That's a remarkably quick release for a person of her age with three fractured ribs. Must be all that workin' out.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 04:31:09 pm »
They Dems will keep her brain in a jar, hooked up to electrodes, so she will never die.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 06:25:35 pm »

1st known animatronic failure in a human replacement.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 06:34:26 pm »
Damn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 06:53:25 pm »
Take reports on RBG's health with a grain of salt. The media/Democrats will keep her alive with an iron lung for 2 years if they have to like they did with McCain. Even if she is in a coma they will never release her seat under any circumstances.

Mark my words, we will stop seeing her in public more and more. She will mysteriously stop showing up to court until finally we never see her at all. And there will be no statement issued about her sudden disappearance. Her controllers will keep it all secret for as long as they possibly can.

Feel sorry for her and so many others in the government. What compels these guys to work up to the very minute/second that they are in the ground is something I will never understand. If my grandmother/grandfather still had to work when they are 80, I would make her quit and take care of her myself. This obsession they have in D.C. about holding on to their jobs until the bitter end is a kind of mental illness. They really should have to pass some kind of mild mental/physical fitness examination every year to stay in their position. What we have today is silly and gets more ridiculous every year.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 07:14:16 pm »
"I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial." - Irvin S. Cobb

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 07:18:05 pm »
Ginsberg gives cheery middle finger up message to press corp wondering about her health.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 08:43:07 pm »
That's a remarkably quick release for a person of her age with three fractured ribs. Must be all that workin' out.

That's kinda what I thought. At that age two days isn't enough healing time. A stunt like this could put someone her age into the grave.
The Republic is lost.