Author Topic: Look For Democrats To Blow Their Meager Success By Being Jerks  (Read 404 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Look For Democrats To Blow Their Meager Success By Being Jerks
« on: November 08, 2018, 04:07:43 pm »
Look For Democrats To Blow Their Meager Success By Being Jerks
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Nov 08, 2018 12:01 AM

Well, I guess there wasn't a blue wave or a red wave; instead, there was just kind of a puke green splash. The Democrats took the House, by a pretty small margin, beginning at least two years of a divided Congress. And they’ll almost certainly screw it up because they are dumb, crazy, and bad.

It’s annoying to lose anything, especially to a party that is so manifestly unworthy, but the nature of an electorate that is split 50/50 is splitting. Chin up. Remember, we have the other half of Congress and the presidency and the courts too, so our agenda is not totally stalled. If you are going to lose anything, lose the House. It’s the Maroon 5 of our governmental institutions – always there, but no one really likes it.

We won more seats in the Senate, meaning Cocaine Mitch’s expanded cartel is going to be pushing even more conservative judges into our lib-infested courts. It was pretty great. Beto crashed his party’s $70 million car into Ted Cruz and skateboarded away from the wreck. Rick Scott scraped out a narrow win and will now have six years on the national stage where people around the country will wonder “Wasn’t he the lead singer for Midnight Oil?”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2018/11/08/look-for-democrats-to-blow-their-meager-success-by-being-jerks-n2535507
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Look For Democrats To Blow Their Meager Success By Being Jerks
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 03:24:43 am »
"Oh, and please, impeach him over Russia Treason Traitor stuff. Please. Toss the Trump in that briar patch and he’ll be president forever."

:silly:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Look For Democrats To Blow Their Meager Success By Being Jerks
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 04:32:06 am »
Title is so obvious XD
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that's the case
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw