Author Topic: GOP Senate candidate Rick Scott files bombshell lawsuits accusing Dem Florida election officials of  (Read 357 times)

Online libertybele

The NRSC has filed a lawsuit as well.  Where in the heck is the RNC on this??? GOP team of lawyers?  This is awful. The FL Supervisor of Elections is corrupt and he's not getting a whole lot of help from his party.  I'm waiting for Gillum to demand a recount..these stolen votes will be tallying up for him as well.  Scott is a friend and supporter of Trump's.  This shouldn't be surprising.  As for Nelson ... I used to think he was a straight shooter...stupid, me!

GOP Senate candidate Rick Scott files bombshell lawsuits accusing Dem Florida election officials of trying to 'steal the election'

Accusing Democrats of conducting a coordinated effort to "steal" elections in a campaign of possibly "rampant fraud," Republican Senate candidate Rick Scott filed explosive lawsuits late Thursday against the top election officials in two heavily Democratic counties, as they continue to report new votes and three major races in the state appear headed for recounts.

In their lawsuit against Broward County, Scott and the National Republican Senatorial Committeee (NRSC) allege that officials there are hiding critical information about the number of votes cast and counted. And in a parallel suit against Palm Beach County, Scott and the NRSC charge that the election supervisor there illegally used her own judgment to determine voter intent when reviewing damaged or incorrectly filled-out absentee ballots, while refusing to allow impartial witnesses to monitor the process.

"I will not stand idly by while unethical liberals try to steal an election," Scott, who is currently Florida's governor, said at a press conference outside the Governor's Mansion, as he slammed potential "rampant fraud" in the race............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-senate-candidate-rick-scott-sues-florida-election-supervisor-brenda-snipes-as-rubio-sounds-alarm-about-dems-stealing-race
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

May HE also have mercy on this country and stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Offline kevindavis007

They must have learned from Cook Couunty.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

"I will not stand idly by while unethical liberals try to steal an election," Scott, who is currently Florida's governor, said at a press conference outside the Governor's Mansion, as he slammed potential "rampant fraud" in the race............

Good for him! Anyone not willing to fight back deserves to lose.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

They must have learned from Cook Couunty.

Perhaps you see humor, I see this as a serious situation. If the DEMS are successful in overturning 2 elections in FL; imagine what 2020 is going to be like.  Any corruption that the DEMS are successful at seems to rapidly multiply.
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil. 

Offline kevindavis007

Perhaps you see humor, I see this as a serious situation. If the DEMS are successful in overturning 2 elections in FL; imagine what 2020 is going to be like.  Any corruption that the DEMS are successful at seems to rapidly multiply.

I'm not being funny about it. I'm just saying they learned the from the best. Plus a lot people from Illinois did move to Florida.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online libertybele

This is going to be a very long battle, especially if Gillum and DeSantis have a recount.  This is also happening out in Arizona. 

Offline Frank Cannon

This is going to be a very long battle, especially if Gillum and DeSantis have a recount.  This is also happening out in Arizona.

Arizona is done. The retarded GOP there let the Rats manufacture 8K votes and got their stooge over the line. Once the Rat gets the votes they all clam up and certify the election. FL is still in play. The GOP is ahead. We have a shot of shutting that the eff down and ending the corruption.

It also helps that Trump has had enough of this bullshit and is flooding the zone with DOJ and FBI types to restore order.