Author Topic: Dem Sinema pulls ahead of McSally in Arizona Senate race[another stolen election]  (Read 1203 times)

Offline goodwithagun

@mystery-ak
There will be a Mississippi run off in a few week.  Even if the rats take AZ, FL, and MS the GOP holds 51 seats they only need 50 with the VP tie breaker.  Of course the GOP had 51 seats before the midterms and didn't pass squat...and who knows if Murkowski or Collins might quit, or worse flip?

the winning.

So much winning. The major flips in our favor were those who voted against Kavanaugh. The left will destroy itself without the help of Twitterfingers.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yep, 53 even if we lose AZ or FL.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Yep, 53 even if we lose AZ or FL.

No the GOP currently has 51.  They could add 3 states still in debate FL, AZ, and in a few weeks MS.  54 is the best the GOP can hope for now.

4 years ago I would have said MS is a lock for the GOP no matter who runs.   I guess I should find out about the people running in 3 weeks.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:36:46 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Victoria33

If we lose this seat and the Fla seat we didn't make gain any seats Tues.
@TomSea
@mystery-ak

Numbers can change day by day if military ballots come in.  They have an extended time to come in.  Military ballots also look different than any other election ballot.  Some dumb people put on boards, don't know military ballots look differently and they throw them out.  Broward county in Florida is the worst.  I got into that when Bush had his problem with Gore.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
No the GOP currently has 51.  They could add 3 states still in debate FL, AZ, and in a few weeks MS.  54 is the best the GOP can hope for now.

4 years ago I would have said MS is a lock for the GOP no matter who runs.   I guess I should find out about the people running in 3 weeks.

You are correct. I forgot about the flip in Nevada. The two GOP candidates added to large margin in MS, but runoffs don't always follow that.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

As the sun rose in the nation's capital Wednesday, McConnell emerged as the biggest winner of the 2018 midterm elections. Republicans looked to have increased their 51-49 majority to as many as 54 seats:

Indiana: Mike Braun, a former state legislator, easily defeated Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly by nearly 10 percentage points.
    Missouri: State Attorney General Josh Hawley beat Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill by nearly 150,000 votes.
    North Dakota: Democratic Sen. Heidi Heitkamp suffered the worst defeat among incumbents, losing to Rep. Kevin Cramer by nearly 11 percentage points.
    Florida: Republican Gov. Rick Scott was holding about a 35,000-vote lead over Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson, but the race was headed to a recount because the margin was within one-half percentage point.

Republicans held on in Tennessee and Texas. Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn defeated former governor Phil Bredesen for an open seat, and Sen. Ted Cruz beat back an impressive challenge from Rep. Beto O'Rourke.

And the GOP was hanging on to another open seat in Arizona, where Rep. Martha McSally had a slim lead over Rep. Kyrsten Sinema.

One additional race remained to be decided, and it won't be until Nov. 27. Mississippi Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith, the Republican appointed to the seat in April, will face Democrat Mike Espy in a runoff because none of the candidates won an outright majority Tuesday. But the state is heavily Republican.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/11/07/election-results-2018-senate-republicans/1916438002/

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:56:41 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34