Author Topic: Republicans File Lawsuit Over Tight Arizona Senate Race  (Read 279 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Republicans File Lawsuit Over Tight Arizona Senate Race
« on: November 09, 2018, 01:55:33 am »
Arizona’s drawn-out Senate election has attracted a lawsuit from Republicans in the state, challenging the procedure for how mail-in ballots are counted.

Republican Martha McSally and Democrat Kyrsten Sinema, both U.S. representatives, are in a heated battle to become Arizona’s next senator. As of Thursday afternoon, McSally had 856,848 votes to Sinema’s 839,775, giving the Republican lawmaker a one-point edge with 99 percent of precincts reporting.

Despite the lead, election forecasters are not ready to declare McSally a winner because of the inordinate amount of mail-in ballots still not counted. About 75 percent of Arizona voters cast their ballots by mail, and county recorders are only beginning to wade through the 600,000-plus outstanding votes — a process that is expected to take days.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/08/arizona-senate-election-draws-lawsuit/
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Republicans File Lawsuit Over Tight Arizona Senate Race
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 02:00:56 am »
Whew...I am glad Repubs are on top of this...I hope..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 02:04:49 am »
Whew...I am glad Repubs are on top of this...I hope..lol

Yup. If you or I can conceive of any possible way for the Rats to commit election fraud, they've already got in place and are working it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 02:06:34 am »

practice makes perfect
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:07:08 am by Once-Ler »