Author Topic: Rubio Charges Electoral Malfeasance in Democratic Florida Counties  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Rubio Charges Electoral Malfeasance in Democratic Florida Counties
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2018, 03:41:04 am »
The lawsuit:  https://www.nationalreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/scottvsnipes.pdf

EXCELLENT!!!!!

It's a great read too. The plaintiff cites chapter and verse all the applicable FL laws and statues being illegally disregarded by the Broward Cheating Bitch.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2018, 03:41:49 am »
I would be calling my local GOP headquarters and start asking WTF they are doing about the situation. @mrclose just posted a vid of them corrupting the ballot transfer. I would be sending that to them.

Yeah, I've called and emailed. Bupkis.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2018, 03:45:49 am »

Only in GD Florida would an election crime in 2018 involve the use of an early 80's Datsun Z car. One one hand it's Miami Vice cool and on the other is depressingly absurd.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2018, 03:46:16 am »
Actually, it is time for the grass roots to rise up and protest as the rent-a-mobs are out there.
@TomSea
Maybe so, but I admire the rats rapid response.  Clearly someone was thinking ahead and planned this. 
THEY FIGHT!!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 03:47:11 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2018, 03:48:17 am »
Yeah, I've called and emailed. Bupkis.

You did your part swimmingly. All the noise lit a fire because the Gov has the lawyers flooding the zone with injunctions and the President has the Justice Dept on the case. I'm guessing the next move is Soros busing Antifa types down there to start rioting because the vote is being questioned.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2018, 03:50:45 am »
You did your part swimmingly. All the noise lit a fire because the Gov has the lawyers flooding the zone with injunctions and the President has the Justice Dept on the case. I'm guessing the next move is Soros busing Antifa types down there to start rioting because the vote is being questioned.

I hope I don't need to break out my Morse Code chart for Phase 2.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2018, 03:51:31 am »
@TomSea
Maybe so, but I admire the rats rapid response.  Clearly someone was thinking ahead and planned this. 
THEY FIGHT!!!

They take advantage of the fact that conservatives have real jobs and real families to support.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2018, 04:09:47 am »
They take advantage of the fact that conservatives have real jobs and real families to support.

Weekend is coming. I smell a 2000 style shit show a commin'.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2018, 04:31:56 am »

Joe Scarborough ‏

|@marcorubio is fighting against every citizen’s vote being counted in Florida. #FloridaRecount

Marco Rubio ‏

When did I ask anyone to stop counting? And how is criticizing repeated election failures by same election official a fight to stop vote counting?

Why can’t #BrowardCounty elections do what 65 of 67 counties did, count all votes in timely way & in compliance with #Florida law?

Every vote legally cast should be counted. That’s the law  Have no problem with recounts. That’s the law.

But last early votes were cast Sunday & had to be submitted by Tue evening. That the law too.

Yet 48 hours after deadline #BrowardCounty is only county still counting them

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2018, 04:39:31 am »
Uh, yeah. It's barely a step above punching a small hole in a card.

BTW I own one of those chad machines from Broward after that 2000 fiasco. I am still shocked today when I look at it that someone designed such an obtuse, stupid device and actually thought it was a great idea to use.

And your "better" idea is?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2018, 04:42:23 am »
And your "better" idea is?

Well since 96% of the country was able to conduct an election and tabulate results in a timely fashion I would say whatever they are using.....

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 01:28:35 pm by Mod2 »

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2018, 06:55:09 am »
Well since 96% of the country was able to conduct an election and tabulate results in a timely fashion I would say whatever they are using.....

And that would disallow the DB's in PBC from finding just enough votes because...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 01:29:05 pm by Mod2 »
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2018, 12:13:20 am »
Scott sues Broward elections head as Florida Senate race spirals toward recount
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,339557.new.html#new
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon

During the Bush/Gore mess, the problem was in Broward county, and I dealt with that by speaking to the State Republican Chairman and Secretary of State Katherine Harris' Lawyer, forget his name. To be counting thousands of ballots now after election day, is likely the same problem as in 2000.  Here it is:

In Broward County, the day of election, strange ballots were there and looked differently, so they were not counted. And, days after election, ballots still came in late and didn't look like the county ballots, so were dumped and not counted. 

I am convinced the State Director of Elections, who works for the Secretary of State in Florida, DOES NOT KNOW WHAT MILITARY BALLOTS LOOK LIKE, AND DOES NOT KNOW THE RULES ACCORDING TO THEIR COUNTING. Every state has an election law book, why don't people read it - use it to find answers to questions?

There are several large, as in "great big", military installations in Florida. Many deploy overseas from there.  They have an officer over there who deals with election ballots anywhere they are stationed overseas.  I talked to one man who was a guy like this - he dealt with ballots where he was overseas.  I doubt many people know these men exist. They know the rules, and help guys fill them out, two of which are: 1. If you lived in a house/apt. with an address in Florida or another state before you left for overseas, the ballot was sent to the county where that house/apt., was.  2. If you had no house/apt. address, lived on base in Florida or another base, your ballot was sent to the last county where your base was.

Military people can live wherever they want in Florida, determining how far they want to be from their base.  Broward county is one of those counties where military people live.  For Broward county to have thousand of ballots, they are likely military ballots.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2018, 01:29:31 am »
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon

During the Bush/Gore mess, the problem was in Broward county, and I dealt with that by speaking to the State Republican Chairman and Secretary of State Katherine Harris' Lawyer, forget his name. To be counting thousands of ballots now after election day, is likely the same problem as in 2000.  Here it is:

In Broward County, the day of election, strange ballots were there and looked differently, so they were not counted. And, days after election, ballots still came in late and didn't look like the county ballots, so were dumped and not counted. 

I am convinced the State Director of Elections, who works for the Secretary of State in Florida, DOES NOT KNOW WHAT MILITARY BALLOTS LOOK LIKE, AND DOES NOT KNOW THE RULES ACCORDING TO THEIR COUNTING. Every state has an election law book, why don't people read it - use it to find answers to questions?

There are several large, as in "great big", military installations in Florida. Many deploy overseas from there.  They have an officer over there who deals with election ballots anywhere they are stationed overseas.  I talked to one man who was a guy like this - he dealt with ballots where he was overseas.  I doubt many people know these men exist. They know the rules, and help guys fill them out, two of which are: 1. If you lived in a house/apt. with an address in Florida or another state before you left for overseas, the ballot was sent to the county where that house/apt., was.  2. If you had no house/apt. address, lived on base in Florida or another base, your ballot was sent to the last county where your base was.

Military people can live wherever they want in Florida, determining how far they want to be from their base.  Broward county is one of those counties where military people live.  For Broward county to have thousand of ballots, they are likely military ballots.

That does not explain why number of ballots has been increasing days after the election.  Number of ballots is supposed to be reported within 30 minutes of polls closing.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2018, 01:46:17 am »
That does not explain why number of ballots has been increasing days after the election.  Number of ballots is supposed to be reported within 30 minutes of polls closing.

In my county identification must be shown and eligibility to vote verified. At that time we must sign in and are also assigned a number.  That number indicates how many people have voted and that number corresponds to the number on the ballot that we are given.

With that being said, it would seem that a 'team' should be able to go through and start matching up signatures and ballot numbers.

If you have 4,000 people who have signed in to vote and have 4,025 ballots ... something is definitely OFF. 

I don't know how it is now, but years ago when I helped with the polls, it was up to the precinct captain to verify # voters v. # ballots ... AND provisional ballots were reviewed and then added in.  A second count was done by another person and if they both came up with the same number, that number was then reported.  If there was a discrepancy the ballots were recounted until the figures were in agreement.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2018, 01:53:31 am »
Dozens of mail-in ballots sitting in Miami distribution center: report

By Justin Wise - 11/09/18 08:12 PM EST 

Dozens of boxes filled with mail-in ballots are still sitting inside a Miami-area mail distribution center, according to photos obtained by The Miami New Times.

The news outlet noted that the distribution center where the ballots are located is the same one that was evacuated in October after a mail bomb reached the facility.

The news about the ballots comes the same day Miami-Dade County announced it finished counting votes for the midterm elections, which includes hotly-contested Senate and gubernatorial races that have yet to be called.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/416038-dozens-of-mail-in-ballots-sitting-in-miami-distribution-center-report
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2018, 01:57:18 am »
Dozens of mail-in ballots sitting in Miami distribution center: report

By Justin Wise - 11/09/18 08:12 PM EST 

Dozens of boxes filled with mail-in ballots are still sitting inside a Miami-area mail distribution center, according to photos obtained by The Miami New Times.

The news outlet noted that the distribution center where the ballots are located is the same one that was evacuated in October after a mail bomb reached the facility.

The news about the ballots comes the same day Miami-Dade County announced it finished counting votes for the midterm elections, which includes hotly-contested Senate and gubernatorial races that have yet to be called.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/416038-dozens-of-mail-in-ballots-sitting-in-miami-distribution-center-report

So in other words, the voting and ballots from the East coast are nothing but a huge cluster!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 01:57:50 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.