Author Topic: Rubio Charges Electoral Malfeasance in Democratic Florida Counties  (Read 2611 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rubio Charges Electoral Malfeasance in Democratic Florida Counties
David Rutz
November 8, 2018 4:21 pm

Sen. Marco Rubio (R., Fla.) called attention Thursday to what he said are voting law violations by Democratic-leaning counties in the razor-thin gubernatorial and senatorial races in Florida, claiming on Twitter that partisan lawyers are trying to steal those contests.

Palm Beach and Broward Counties, both heavily Democratic, are still counting votes in the governor's race between Democrat Andrew Gillum and Republican Ron DeSantis, as well as the U.S. Senate race between Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson and Rick Scott, the state's Republican governor.

In a series of tweets, Rubio appeared to charge that votes were being held back in a tactical fashion by Broward officials.

Read more at: https://freebeacon.com/politics/rubio-charges-electoral-malfeasance-democratic-florida-counties-says-lawyers-trying-steal-races/

Offline libertybele

Re: Rubio Charges Electoral Malfeasance in Democratic Florida Counties
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 11:02:40 pm »
Where in the heck is the RNC, the FL Supervisor of Elections and the GOP lawyers??? 

I'm not a Rubio fan, but thank you Marco!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 11:06:31 pm »
This is becoming ridiculous.

Do they think the rest of the country will just sit back and suck their thumbs as the 'rats illegally take the country over?

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 11:08:21 pm »

Do they think the rest of the country will just sit back and suck their thumbs as the 'rats illegally take the country over?

@skeeter
Have we done anything to prove them wrong?  They’re in the field..we’re wearing out our keyboards.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 11:15:45 pm »

Yes.  That's why this country is in the mess that it's in.  The DEMS have taken to the streets; they have an organized effort going on right now in major cities throughout this country in protests.  Do you see any GOP organized efforts going on?? No.

The GOP needs to get their act together NOW or we will lose this country. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 11:16:07 pm »
@skeeter
Have we done anything to prove them wrong?  They’re in the field..we’re wearing out our keyboards.

:patriot: :amen:

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 11:21:46 pm »
Yes.  That's why this country is in the mess that it's in.  The DEMS have taken to the streets; they have an organized effort going on right now in major cities throughout this country in protests.  Do you see any GOP organized efforts going on?? No.

The GOP needs to get their act together NOW or we will lose this country.

@libertybele

Country’s already pretty much toast.  The Dems will not allow us to go back.   Their “progressive”, ultimately totalitarian agenda will be advanced no matter the cost.  They’ve sampled the drug, no way they’re walking away from it. 

There are but two choices for us, capitulate or meet them head on.  Jury’s still out which way we’ll choose.  Either way, the country is toast.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 11:24:23 pm »
@skeeter

I don't really blame Joe Average for not picking up his shotgun at this point.

But those of us who are watching see a certain trajectory to political events. At some point Joe Average will realize what is happening as well, and that his vote only counts if he votes for a particular political party.

Then, if he still sits hammering his keyboard and nothing else he will deserve his fate. That means you and I as well.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 11:25:05 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 11:37:20 pm »
I don't really blame Joe Average for not picking up his shotgun at this point.

But those of us who are watching see a certain trajectory to political events. At some point Joe Average will realize what is happening as well, and that his vote only counts if he votes for a particular political party.

Then, if he still sits hammering his keyboard and nothing else he will deserve his fate. That means you and I as well.

The civil war has been brewing for several decades.  I and several others during 'W''s administration tried very peacefully to educate and inform other Americans about the problems and impact of illegal immigration.  We did so by visiting various different groups, sitting in our REP's office, holding rallies, attending gun shows, passing out literature, etc., and each Saturday we would hold a flag waving with various different signs and the public was welcome to join us and we would hand out literature informing them of the impact of illegal immigration, making it clear that we were FOR pro LEGAL immigration.  We were met with disdain by many and were called racists and other names.

Long story short, after several years, we were shut down.  We were told by law enforcement and the parks and recreation department that we could no longer assemble and fly the American flag on public park property!!

So...I knew then that we had lost.  You are right the DEMS have their base up in arms.  I fear what is just around the corner. 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 11:39:19 pm by libertybele »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 11:47:48 pm »
At least start filing injunctions and using the courts to force their way in for transparency, and back it up with state troopers if need be.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 11:55:29 pm »
At least start filing injunctions and using the courts to force their way in for transparency, and back it up with state troopers if need be.

Like I said before, where in the heck is the RNC in all of this, the GOP lawyers, ....as for the state troopers ... yes ... they should be monitoring precincts and closing down ballots coming in.   Who's in charge though??

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 12:17:14 am »
Democratic 'army of lawyers' heads to Florida amid GOP fears of bid to 'steal' Senate seat
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democrats-send-army-of-lawyers-to-florida-amid-gop-fears-of-bid-to-steal-senate-seat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2018, 12:19:54 am »
McSally is behind now in Arizona....funny how they only find Dem votes
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2018, 12:22:45 am »
McSally is behind now in Arizona....funny how they only find Dem votes

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the state GOP were ready with their own box of just enough ballots to take the lead back.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2018, 12:23:34 am »
Rubio Sounds the Alarm: Broward County Election Officials Trying to Steal Election – Produce Thousands of Ballots 43 Hrs After Polls Closed
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/rubio-sounds-the-alarm-broward-county-election-officials-trying-to-steal-election-produce-thousands-of-ballots-43-hrs-after-polls-closed/
Support the USO

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 12:37:55 am »
Florida is such a corrupt sewer and no one that lives there gives a shit. Why should I.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 12:55:40 am »
Florida is such a corrupt sewer and no one that lives there gives a shit. Why should I.

Because if they successfully 'steal' the election in FL, what is going to stop them from doing the same in your state next election? 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 01:00:42 am »

Marco cares.

I care.  What do you suggest I do?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2018, 01:01:52 am »

Guess I shouldn't care about the Black Panther intimidation in Philly or other cities.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2018, 01:04:05 am »
Guess I shouldn't care about the Black Panther intimidation in Philly or other cities.

We at least tried to get the Justice Dept involved. Obama and Holder said no. What's your effing excuse down in FL? Administration not GOP? Oh wait. It is.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2018, 01:05:30 am »
Marco cares.

I would be calling my local GOP headquarters and start asking WTF they are doing about the situation. @mrclose just posted a vid of them corrupting the ballot transfer. I would be sending that to them.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2018, 01:06:53 am »
Marco cares.

Pick up the phone and call the GOP in Florida.  Send emails. 

Be heard beyond TBR.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2018, 01:12:47 am »
Someone from Florida recently explained the archaic method the state uses to cast votes. At the time I responded that it sounded prime for corruption and cheating. I'll have to call that friend back and do an "I told ya so". 

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2018, 01:13:29 am »
Someone from Florida recently explained the archaic method the state uses to cast votes. At the time I responded that it sounded prime for corruption and cheating. I'll have to call that friend back and do an "I told ya so".

"That's not a bug, that's a feature!"

Offline libertybele

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2018, 01:19:41 am »
Pick up the phone and call the GOP in Florida.  Send emails. 

Be heard beyond TBR.

The Supervisor of Elections of Broward, Miami-Dade and Bevard counties should be shutting this down and they are not.  My hunch would be that the next step would be for Governor Scott to do something, but he cannot since obviously he's involved in the recount. 

Don't know who really to call.  Anyone? 

I would think that the RNC should be on this in D.C., and should have sent a team of lawyers down here a long time ago.  This is epic failure on their part.  During 'W's re-election the RNC had teams all over FL ensuring that this kind of bull wasn't going on.