Author Topic: Real threat to freedom of the press as mob attacks Tucker Carlson's home while CNN whines about Acos  (Read 241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 8, 2018

Real threat to freedom of the press as mob attacks Tucker Carlson's home while CNN whines about Acosta the accoster losing White House access
By Thomas Lifson

In what looks to me like a terroristic threat, a mob of about 20 Antifa thugs pounded on the door of Tucker Carlson’s house, cracking it, and issued verbal threats intended to intimidate him into silence. Allyson Chiu reports in the Washington Post:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson was at his desk Wednesday evening, less than two hours before his 8 p.m. live show, when he suddenly started receiving multiple text messages.

There was some sort of commotion happening outside his home in Northwest D.C.

“I called my wife,” Carlson told The Washington Post in a phone interview. “She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming. ... Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/real_threat_to_freedom_of_the_press_as_mob_attacks_tucker_cartlsns_home_while_cnn_whines_about_acosta_the_accoster_losing_white_house_access.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34