Author Topic: DC Police Calling Antifa Attack On Tucker Carlson’s Home A Hate Crime  (Read 362 times)

rangerrebew

DC Police Calling Antifa Attack On Tucker Carlson’s Home A Hate Crime
Steven Ahle  November 9, 2018

Perhaps members of Antifa will finally find themselves in serious trouble as the DC police are investigating the vandalism at Carlson’s home as a hate crime. They are calling it “anti-political”. They were able to determine that by signs found on the front door and on the cars parked in the driveway, as well as a sign painted on the driveway.

Someone tried smashing in the front door and hit it with such force that they cracked the door. Carlson wasn’t home during the attack, but his wife was and she called the police when she became frightened of the crowd.

From The Daily Caller

https://steadfastandloyal.com/celebrities/dc-police-calling-antifa-attack-on-tucker-carlsons-home-a-hate-crime/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Only%20A%20Democrat%20Could%20Win%20Reelection%20From%20A%20Jail%20Cell

rangerrebew

Wonderful but so what?  Will the D.C. prosecutor do anything about it or will he/she/zee ignore it as is usual for attacks on conservatives? :shrug:

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Wonderful but so what?  Will the D.C. prosecutor do anything about it or will he/she/zee ignore it as is usual for attacks on conservatives? :shrug:

I know you might not think so, but a lot of left wingers are decrying the actions of these people. Violent left wing protests are not good for the left and a lot of them know that.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline goatprairie

Enough with the "hate" crime nonsense. A crime is a crime. We don't need thought crimes imposed.
Are we to assume the people calling Carlson names  were just urging him to move out an act of love?
Balderdash.  It was basically a typical, leftist, criminal act.  A sane person would assume anybody who does stuff like that up to physically assaulting another person does not like that person.