Author Topic: One of Republicans' biggest targets in the Senate gloated at Trump after they failed to unseat him  (Read 213 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

One of Republicans' biggest targets in the Senate gloated at Trump after they failed to unseat him
Joe Perticone
1h

Incumbent Sen. Joe Manchin defeated his Republican challenger, Patrick Morrisey, the state attorney general, in the West Virginia Senate race on Tuesday.
    In his victory speech, Manchin slammed President Donald Trump for not being able to use his power unseat him.
    Trump visited the state multiple times to stump for Morrisey, and several other White House officials and Trump family members campaigned against Manchin.

CHARLESTON, West Virginia — Minutes after securing reelection Tuesday night, Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin took a harsher tone against President Donald Trump, blasting him for the failure of his Republican challenger, West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey, an ardent White House ally.

Manchin barbed the president for not being able to get Morrisey over the finish line despite the state having voted for Trump by a margin of more than 40 points in 2016.

"Let me say that I never expected that this race would be the national race it turned out to be," Manchin said in his victory speech. "I never expected President Trump to come to this state as much as he did, sending Vice President Pence, sending his family, time after time. And you stood tall.

"What you said, what West Virginia said, loud and clear tonight: 'Mr. President, we want our senator, not your senator,'" Manchin added.

more
https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-manchin-west-virginia-senate-win-trump-2018-11
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One of Republicans' biggest targets in the Senate gloated at Trump after they failed to unseat him

Hey No Balls Joe.......

If you had any nads you'd made those comments next week. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.