Author Topic: House GOP fight begins: Jordan challenges McCarthy  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: House GOP fight begins: Jordan challenges McCarthy
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2018, 10:44:23 pm »
100% about the grooming.  I've been rooting for Jordan for some time, since back when he was lobbying for Speaker.  Now that the GOP is in the minority, we need Jordan now more than ever.

We do need Jordan and he will throw some energy into the race.  I hope he wins.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2018, 11:17:16 pm »
We do need Jordan and he will throw some energy into the race.  I hope he wins.

We need energy in the 2020 House races, and I hope he wins too.  I am not confident, the Republicans always seems to learn the wrong lessons from their bitter experiences.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2018, 12:29:19 am »
We need energy in the 2020 House races, and I hope he wins too.  I am not confident, the Republicans always seems to learn the wrong lessons from their bitter experiences.

We can hope that the Pubs in the House not only get the majority back, but become more conservative in the process. It's a bitter pill losing the majority, but what makes it worse is knowing they had an opportunity to do great things and they failed.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2018, 12:43:51 am »
We can hope that the Pubs in the House not only get the majority back, but become more conservative in the process. It's a bitter pill losing the majority, but what makes it worse is knowing they had an opportunity to do great things and they failed.

That’s because a great many of them were bought and paid for by big donor money.  A few years ago, the left told us the Kochs were evil conservative money men.  Turns out, they were progressives, all along.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.