Author Topic: House Dems Already Have Their List of Trump Scandals to Investigate. Here It Is.  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Dems Already Have Their List of Trump Scandals to Investigate. Here It Is.
The subpoenas are coming.
David CornNovember 6, 2018 11:54 PM   

Here comes the flood.

With the Democrats having won control of the House of Representatives, President Donald Trump and his crew in the White House and assorted federal agencies can expect to be hit by a wave of investigations and subpoena requests from Capitol Hill. There are dozens of House committees and subcommittees, and each no doubt has its own to-do list.

The House Intelligence Committee, under the chairmanship of Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), will certainly revive aspects of the Trump-Russia probe that House Republicans smothered. The House Foreign Affairs Committee surely will consider examining the Trump-Saudi relationship in light of the grisly murder of Jamal Khashoggi. You can bet the Homeland Security Committee will investigate the Trump administration’s family-separation policy, and the Armed Services Committee will examine whether there was any reason for Trump to send 15,000 troops to the border to deal with a migrant caravan.

more
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/11/democrats-trump-investigations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

BRING IT ON!!!!! So awesome.

BTW psst Rats. Let me let you in on a little secret. Pelosi said she isn't interested in Impeachment.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am glad the Rats will have something to do. The WH should stall stall stall and not release documents..I think we are still waiting for some from Obama's admin.

All these investigations will get media attention unlike the previous ones the Repubs chaired...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

BRING IT ON!!!!! So awesome.

BTW psst Rats. Let me let you in on a little secret. Pelosi said she isn't interested in Impeachment.

The army of dingalings and bimbos who Taylor Swift managed to convince to vote this time will be as disgruntled as many of us were when Paul Ryan refused to do a damn thing about Obamacare.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

If the Democrats think they are going to waste Taxpayer Money investigating us at the House level, then we will likewise be forced to consider investigating them for all of the leaks of Classified Information, and much else, at the Senate level. Two can play that game!
8:04 AM - 7 Nov 2018
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I hope the Democrats remember how long it took the House Benghazi committee to get the documents they requested from the Obama Administration....

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I hope the Democrats remember how long it took the House Benghazi committee to get the documents they requested from the Obama Administration....

Democrats have quite selective memories.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.