Author Topic: Pope Wishes A Wave of Illegal Aliens to ‘Pile Up’ At U.S. Border  (Read 687 times)

rangerrebew

Pope Wishes A Wave of Illegal Aliens to ‘Pile Up’ At U.S. Border

by Warner Todd Huston

The most left-leaning Pope in history is now praying that millions of illegal aliens “pile up” at America’s southern border.

With the midterm elections only days away, the Communist-inspired Pope announced his support for the waves of illegals in so-called “migrant caravans” sweeping northward from Guatemala and Honduras with aims to violently crash over America’s border with Mexico.

The disastrous Pope Francis made his feelings clear during a talk at the XV General Chapter of the Congregation of the Missionaries of San Carlo.

https://eaglerising.com/63489/pope-wishes-a-wave-of-illegal-aliens-to-pile-up-at-u-s-border/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pope Wishes A Wave of Illegal Aliens to ‘Pile Up’ At U.S. Border

by Warner Todd Huston

The most left-leaning Pope in history is now praying that millions of illegal aliens “pile up” at America’s southern border.

With the midterm elections only days away, the Communist-inspired Pope announced his support for the waves of illegals in so-called “migrant caravans” sweeping northward from Guatemala and Honduras with aims to violently crash over America’s border with Mexico.

The disastrous Pope Francis made his feelings clear during a talk at the XV General Chapter of the Congregation of the Missionaries of San Carlo.

https://eaglerising.com/63489/pope-wishes-a-wave-of-illegal-aliens-to-pile-up-at-u-s-border/

@rangerrebew

WHAT!...ADVOCATING VIOLENCE AGAINST THE POPE IS FORBIDDEN HERE..TAKE YOUR HATRED OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH SOMEPLACE ELSE
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 07:58:16 pm by mystery-ak »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Hey Frank,  can we just use your wall, you obviously don't need it.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

I think the Pope is a POS, but that's a pretty damn stupid thing to say on a forum bub.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:07:12 pm by mystery-ak »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why does the POS not let them into Vatican City instead?

Oh wait, I forgot it has a wall around it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
When did senility become a requirement with the College of Cardinals?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline endicom

Who died and made him Pope?

Offline Frank Cannon

The Pope also wishes for a wave of young boys to "pile up" at the Vatican gates.