Author Topic: Is The Pentagon Modifying Viruses To Save Crops — Or To Wage Biological Warfare?  (Read 371 times)

rangerrebew

Is The Pentagon Modifying Viruses To Save Crops — Or To Wage Biological Warfare?

November 7, 20185:09 AM ET

Dan Charles/NPR

Jane Polston and I are walking over to some greenhouses at the University of Florida, where she's a professor. She wants to show me how viruses infect plants, which has been the focus of her professional life ever since she first learned about plant viruses, back in college.

"I just fell in love," she says.

"With viruses?" I ask.

"Yeah. Isn't that weird? That's what scientists do. They say, 'Oh, my God, I'm in love with this!"

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/11/07/658471432/is-the-pentagon-modifying-viruses-to-save-crops-or-to-wage-biological-warfare?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=food
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 11:57:12 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Not everyday even the head line doesn't bother to read the article.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour