Author Topic: Unqualifided voters seen at the polls?  (Read 287 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Unqualifided voters seen at the polls?
« on: November 07, 2018, 06:38:54 am »
Anyone else see people pulling their grannies out of nursing homes and take them to the polls to cast votes for them? I saw one black woman on teebee from somewhere being helped out of the backseat of a car by her grandson that was said to be 104 years old and who hadn't voted for decades.

That woman had no idea where she was. Chances are she thought she was going to a birthday party. He will "help her vote/vote for her",and it will be straight back to the nursing home for her until she is 106,when they will wheel her out again.

Someone said there are still some states where no ID is required to vote. If the Lone Ranger is registered in that state,you can show up and vote as him.

This crap HAS to stop.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Unqualifided voters seen at the polls?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 08:18:44 am »
Absolutely.

I saw this headline, and immediately heard this.

GOP Takes Senate, Dems Projected To Take House
https://www.weaselzippers.us/401828-election-night-open-thread/

! No longer available
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Unqualifided voters seen at the polls?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 11:45:11 am »
I had a very nice young lady come up to me with her mom. Mom voted. She gave me her name and her drivers license. Noted surname matched, name matched date of birth didn’t. I asked her what year she was born, she told me.

Then she said she just got out of HS, the real name was, so and so, her sisters name was so and so and she is in college and thought since she and her sister were a year apart and looked alike her sister could vote for her, ( one girl was 18 one was 17)

I explained the minor could not vote until she was 18 but I thanked her for her candor and gave her papers so her sister could absentee ballot while she is college. Mom and sister were happy because they did not know about this (strange) gave kid an I voted sticker and one for big sister and situation was diffused.

Weird though, eh?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️