Author Topic: 2018 General Election Live Thread  (Read 31516 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: 2018 General Election Live Thread
« Reply #625 on: November 07, 2018, 05:56:51 am »
Not so fast on Dino in WA. He was up pretty good with a big chunk of the vote counted. Now it's suddenly flipped to his opponent.

Don't remember seeing Dino ever ahead. But no matter, the 8th is going to a Democrat for the first time ever. So many foreigners moved into the district, I doubt it will ever be Red again. Sad.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #626 on: November 07, 2018, 05:57:09 am »
Looks like Kansas, Michigan, and Wisconsin will all have Democrat governors.

Walker ran a shittier Gov campaign than he did for Pres.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #627 on: November 07, 2018, 05:59:48 am »
Democrats flip two GOP-held congressional districts in Texas
Republicans still hold the majority of congressional seats in the state, but Democratic gains in Texas are helping the national party as it appears poised to gain control of the U.S. House.
BY EDGAR WALTERS, KATHRYN LUNDSTROM AND ANDREW EVERSDEN NOV. 6, 2018  1 HOUR AGO

[TX-7 and TX-32...nearly lost TX-31, too]

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/11/06/congressional-districts-texas-Democrats/
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #628 on: November 07, 2018, 06:01:42 am »
In entertainment news, the Left is melting down over the Beto Beatdown. Taking it as hard as Trump winning.....

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/07/twitter-randos-literally-shaking-beto-loss/

Congratulations Trump and @Frank Cannon .  What a beautiful night. :laugh:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #629 on: November 07, 2018, 06:01:43 am »
With the Dems controlling the House, their Resistance Movement goes into hyperdrive.  There is no way they will cooperate with the Trump Administration on anything.  Expect government shutdowns, and the rhetoric will be amped up by a factor of 5x or maybe 10x. 

Thought you heard Waters before, just wait until you see that bimbo in the news on a daily basis.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #630 on: November 07, 2018, 06:03:00 am »
Don't remember seeing Dino ever ahead. But no matter, the 8th is going to a Democrat for the first time ever. So many foreigners moved into the district, I doubt it will ever be Red again. Sad.

Looks like King county got him. I'm guessing that some of that is Seattle burbs?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #631 on: November 07, 2018, 06:03:01 am »
Rep. Will Hurd distanced himself from Trump and became the first congressman to win re-election in TX-23 in 8 years.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #632 on: November 07, 2018, 06:05:28 am »
Did he really? LOL. Who the eff would say that running for office? House races are a trip. Everything is local.

I'm not even sure, he lost.

As you can appreciate, "NOTsell" to homosexuals is right next to "NOT rent" to homosexuals.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #633 on: November 07, 2018, 06:05:46 am »
Steve King, projected winner on his tight race in Iowa - Quad City Times

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #634 on: November 07, 2018, 06:07:25 am »
Yes!  At least we are winning on initiative.  Carbon tax goes down and so does possibilities of taxes on food items. (sugar)

Unfortunately it looks like the gun legislation is going to pass.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #635 on: November 07, 2018, 06:09:33 am »
Rep. Will Hurd distanced himself from Trump and became the first congressman to win re-election in TX-23 in 8 years.

Who was his opponent?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #636 on: November 07, 2018, 06:10:26 am »

Yeah. He's a great guy. He's pals with Beatoff O'Rourke.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #637 on: November 07, 2018, 06:11:58 am »
Who was his opponent?

Gina Ortiz Jones -- an Iraq War veteran and USAF intelligence officer.

Hurd is ex-CIA. 

Spy vs. Spy     :cool:

+++++++++

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #638 on: November 07, 2018, 06:12:12 am »
Looks like King county got him. I'm guessing that some of that is Seattle burbs?

King, Pierce, Chelan.  Big district that includes suburbs and even Eastern Washington.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #639 on: November 07, 2018, 06:15:41 am »
Yeah. He's a great guy. He's pals with Beatoff O'Rourke.

Opposing political beliefs.

I'm glad he beat the radical lesbian.
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #640 on: November 07, 2018, 06:16:32 am »
Gotta head out.  Have a great night, my friends.
+++++++++

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #641 on: November 07, 2018, 06:19:25 am »
Gotta head out.  Have a great night, my friends.

Yeah me too.   Good night.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #642 on: November 07, 2018, 06:21:49 am »
King, Pierce, Chelan.  Big district that includes suburbs and even Eastern Washington.

I had a bad feel8ng that my 8th was going to flip to blue this election. But tight now I'm more upset by I-1639 The new gun laws passing and by a large margin. Are people really that stupid?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline TomSea

« Reply #643 on: November 07, 2018, 06:23:00 am »
Absolute see-saw with Walker and Evers, at 96% precincts reporting, Walker fell behind but came back with 97% reporting, too tight and maybe a recount, it is so close?

Getting down to the wire.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #644 on: November 07, 2018, 06:24:11 am »
 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
CA voters have to be the most damnedest, ignorant pieces of shit...Thanks you POS Xavier Becerra, for effin' LYING on the ballot.

Cannot believe that even Prop 6, repeal of the gas tax and vehicle registration fee increase is going to fail...Effin' IDIOTS!
Bought into the false bullshit adverts from some POS dressed up in a fireman's uniform about "safety".  This state effin' sucks! 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #645 on: November 07, 2018, 06:31:49 am »
Wisconsin has 4 other candidates running for governor, libertarian wth 19,000 votes, greens with 10,000, another candidate, independent with 17,000 votes, That's a lot of votes for a close race like this ..Walker up by 1500 it looks like, 97% precincts reporting

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #646 on: November 07, 2018, 06:33:02 am »
Montana has tightened considerably.  GOP might pull this one out.

Montana
Tester 48.7   Rosendale 48.4         
(52%)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #647 on: November 07, 2018, 06:34:15 am »
Florida's went nuts with Amendments... giving felons voter rights, banning grayhound racing, etc.

http://amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article220679075.html
+++++++++

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #648 on: November 07, 2018, 06:37:35 am »
Florida's went nuts with Amendments... giving felons voter rights, banning grayhound racing, etc.

http://amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article220679075.html

Dead State Walking

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #649 on: November 07, 2018, 06:39:07 am »
9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000
CA voters have to be the most damnedest, ignorant pieces of shit...Thanks you POS Xavier Becerra, for effin' LYING on the ballot.

Cannot believe that even Prop 6, repeal of the gas tax and vehicle registration fee increase is going to fail...Effin' IDIOTS!
Bought into the false bullshit adverts from some POS dressed up in a fireman's uniform about "safety".  This state effin' sucks! 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

You have to realize just like in the North East and other Liberal enclaves that all the sensible people left. Maine went full Rat. NY went full Rat. Cali has been for some time. There is no one left there to inject sensibilities.