Author Topic: 2018 General Election Live Thread  (Read 31219 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: 2018 General Election Live Thread
« Reply #900 on: November 07, 2018, 07:26:18 pm »
Seems CA has turned into a blue plague of leeches.

Have mercy on the 40% of us carrying the parasites on our backs.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #901 on: November 07, 2018, 07:48:29 pm »

I have plenty of sympathy for your plight. 

My wife came to Phoenix from OC, and though much of her family has already fled, she has a very close sister still in OC.  Her whole family, along with a few of her in-laws are also there.  We have a wedding to attend, and there are some rels we haven't seen in years.  Every one of them are angry about the cost, and they all vote blue.  :shrug:  Maybe I better throw a copy of my old ECON101 textbook in the suitcase....

888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

« Reply #902 on: November 07, 2018, 07:54:12 pm »
Future refugee from Cali here. Every one of my issues lost yesterday - apparently Californians cannot pay enough in taxes. I won't pay to live here much longer.

The wife and I are debating on where we'll eventually land. I can promise you one thing though. Wherever that ends up being I will have the reddest neck in town.

We just moved out of California June 1st. This last election is just more conformation why. Not a single state wide Republican won anything. Most of the bond measures passed and they are deeply in debt, like it is free money... And then to top it off the idiot city dwellers are going to tell farmers and ranchers how they have to raise animals with all the bureaucratic strings and costs attached. The cities have decided they don't want those dirty farmers and ranchers in their state. That they don't need them. They also want to take their water rights.

California is doomed.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #903 on: November 07, 2018, 08:03:16 pm »

No one should be smug, this demographic change has been in the works for a long time and there are plenty of examples, the Left Coast is just a distinct clear example of what can happen.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #904 on: November 07, 2018, 08:11:01 pm »
Evers Declares Victory, Walker Camp Says The ‘Fight Is Not Over’
By Matt Kittle - November 7, 2018

But the razor-thin result, allegations of thousands of damaged ballots, and a late-night surprise from Democrat stronghold Milwaukee County promised that Wisconsin’s dead-heat gubernatorial race was far from over.

http://www.maciverinstitute.com/2018/11/evers-declares-controversial-victory-walker-camp-says-the-fight-is-not-over/

There may be some irregularities that coinincdentally, happened at the final voting tallies.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:12:50 pm by TomSea »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #905 on: November 07, 2018, 08:18:04 pm »
Democrat Jon Tester wins re-election in Montana Senate race

Democratic Sen. Jon Tester will win a third term in the Senate, CNN projects, outlasting millions of outside spending and an intense focus on the race from President Donald Trump.
Tester was widely seen early in the cycle as a vulnerable Democrat due to the fact Trump won the state by 20 points just two years ago. But Tester's unique brand as a farmer from Big Sandy and personal connection to the state provided a contrast to Republican Matt Rosendale, whose ties to the state were constantly in question.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/politics/jon-tester-montana/index.html
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #906 on: November 07, 2018, 08:20:23 pm »
We just moved out of California June 1st. This last election is just more conformation why. Not a single state wide Republican won anything. Most of the bond measures passed and they are deeply in debt, like it is free money... And then to top it off the idiot city dwellers are going to tell farmers and ranchers how they have to raise animals with all the bureaucratic strings and costs attached. The cities have decided they don't want those dirty farmers and ranchers in their state. That they don't need them. They also want to take their water rights.

California is doomed.
We need to build a wall all right....right around Texas.   :laugh:

Online DB

« Reply #907 on: November 07, 2018, 08:36:27 pm »
We need to build a wall all right....right around Texas.   :laugh:

Hey, I am a Texan.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #908 on: November 07, 2018, 09:42:35 pm »
Future refugee from Cali here. Every one of my issues lost yesterday - apparently Californians cannot pay enough in taxes. I won't pay to live here much longer.

The wife and I are debating on where we'll eventually land. I can promise you one thing though. Wherever that ends up being I will have the reddest neck in town.
@skeeter
Come to the Texas Hill Country. Bandera County voted 4:1 for Cruz.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #909 on: November 07, 2018, 09:47:08 pm »
@skeeter

Great to know.  The ratio was about the same in my little county east of Waco.

Online corbe

« Reply #910 on: November 07, 2018, 10:04:14 pm »
   Comal (New Braunfels) stayed Red, Hayes (San Marcos) went blue, we are surrounded.

Move West (Texas) young Man.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #911 on: November 07, 2018, 10:29:12 pm »
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 10:31:13 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #912 on: November 07, 2018, 10:32:00 pm »
@skeeter

Sounds like a possibility. And I've almost got enough guns. :patriot:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #913 on: November 07, 2018, 10:34:29 pm »
Sounds like a possibility. And I've almost got enough guns. :patriot:

And, it's beautiful out there!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #914 on: November 07, 2018, 10:37:15 pm »
I have plenty of sympathy for your plight. 

My wife came to Phoenix from OC, and though much of her family has already fled, she has a very close sister still in OC.  Her whole family, along with a few of her in-laws are also there.  We have a wedding to attend, and there are some rels we haven't seen in years.  Every one of them are angry about the cost, and they all vote blue.  :shrug:  Maybe I better throw a copy of my old ECON101 textbook in the suitcase....

888mouth

I hear the same thing over and over - discussing issues with friends, cost of living, crime, illegals, we agree on nearly everything. When the subject of how to vote comes up I'm suddenly a leper.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #915 on: November 07, 2018, 10:57:41 pm »
And, it's beautiful out there!

Doesn't the town of Bandera bill itself as "The Cowboy Capital of the World"? 

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #916 on: November 07, 2018, 11:00:13 pm »
Doesn't the town of Bandera bill itself as "The Cowboy Capital of the World"?

That it is.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #917 on: November 07, 2018, 11:25:42 pm »
I hear the same thing over and over - discussing issues with friends, cost of living, crime, illegals, we agree on nearly everything. When the subject of how to vote comes up I'm suddenly a leper.

I wonder who they blame for the high COL?  Ronald Reagan because he was a Governor once?

:banghead:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #918 on: November 07, 2018, 11:29:27 pm »
I wonder who they blame for the high COL?  Ronald Reagan because he was a Governor once?

:banghead:

My mom had a relative who never forgave Reagan for the welfare reforms he implemented as the Governor of California.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

« Reply #919 on: November 08, 2018, 12:08:23 am »
Michael Medved's show said the white woman's vote was split, the election as a whole yesterday. Something to follow up on.  It did not for ex. lean to the Democrats per Medved.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #920 on: November 08, 2018, 01:43:31 am »

That was a taunt by Trump. He wants Pelosi to be speaker because she's dotty.

Of course how stupid of me.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #921 on: November 08, 2018, 01:48:12 am »
Anybody know what's holding up the AZ call? Looks like the Green party saved us there...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #922 on: November 08, 2018, 01:49:07 am »
I don't recall what was said to be the party breakdown of the early vote and I'm too lazy to look for it.

An article in the Phoenix fishwrap said normally GOP outnumbers Rats in early voting by 12%, but this time the GOP outnumbered rats by only 8%.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/11/02/blue-wave-arizona-democrats-see-major-surge-early-voting-turnout/1860936002/
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #923 on: November 08, 2018, 01:50:13 am »
Anybody know what's holding up the AZ call? Looks like the Green party saved us there...

Crap ton of Early Balloting.  600K or so votes, and those are harder to count than the ones that go into machines.  Green (of the Green Party) got 2.5%, so yes, they helped a lot.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 01:51:18 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #924 on: November 08, 2018, 02:24:31 am »
Crap ton of Early Balloting.  600K or so votes, and those are harder to count than the ones that go into machines.  Green (of the Green Party) got 2.5%, so yes, they helped a lot.

So right now RCP has 856848-839775 with 99.53% reporting which suggests less than 10k uncounted, but there could actually be thousands more still floating around? To be "counted" by hand? That's a scary thought...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA