Author Topic: Ignore The Never Trump Losers And Vote Republican.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 5101 times)

Offline jpsb

Re: Ignore The Never Trump Losers And Vote Republican.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2018, 07:33:56 pm »
Utter BS.  Even those who despise Trump, despise dimocrats even worse.

Binary choice, you pick, R's or D's.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2018, 07:39:38 pm »
.... it's the idiots and imbecilic morons who made him their prince and North Star that I am devoted to being disgusted with.

You are making a lot of headway being disgusting. Great work!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2018, 07:44:47 pm »
You are making a lot of headway being disgusting. Great work!

That comment coming from you, I am honored with the compliment sir!
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2018, 07:45:11 pm »
I knew I shouldn't have posted this article...that being said, if the insults don't stop I am closing it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2018, 07:45:53 pm »

NOPE.

I vote I's and CP's.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DB

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2018, 07:54:49 pm »
Trump isn't on the ballot tomorrow.

Gotta be pretty stupid to think he is.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2018, 08:20:15 pm »
NOPE.

I vote I's and CP's.

Don't forget the P's. They are all you brother....

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2018, 08:23:35 pm »
The people's pulse had taken, charted, predicted, and catalogued. And they were told exactly whom they would elect, and by what majority. And yet---it couldn't hurt to watch the campaign, anyhow.

That was Edward R. Murrow, in 1949, reviewing the elections of 1948, for volume two of the documentary album I Can Hear It Now.

That was then. The people's pulses were taken, charted, predicted, and catalogued this time around, too, and once again they were told whom they would elect and by what majority. And it hurt like hell to watch the campaign, anyhow. Campaign watching today makes that of 1948 seem to have been watching a world class World Series. (In case you wondered, in the actual 1948 World Series the Cleveland Indians beat the Boston Braves. Not even the Chicago Tribune could misfire that one.) This year, we got a world class World Series and yet another season of no-class politics, protesting, punditry, and posturing, bottom to top, left and right, as if the sole legitimate response to any reminder that we stand on the shoulders of giants is to pee down their collars.

I thank God every day for living in a state where I am under no obligation to validate such sewage and can exercise that lack of obligation by voting "None of These Candidates." (I might have made exceptions if the surprise party was on the ballot.) I'm more inspired by races between the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, if only because when Wile E. Coyote, Genius, blows himself up, smothers himself under yet another misfiring Acme trap, or ends up going off his umpteen millionth cliff, he only hurts himself, not the country.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2018, 11:38:25 pm »
I knew I shouldn't have posted this article...that being said, if the insults don't stop I am closing it.

You could post an article about kittens and someone here will start an argument.  Why do people have to beat up on another person because of his political views or how he/she votes?  I thought we all had the right to disagree and the right to vote for whoever we choose -- or don't vote at all.  Or did Trump sign an executive order taking away those rights when I wasn't looking? 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2018, 11:52:04 pm »
So, a lot of people are AGAINST having a better life?   Prosperity?   Does that make sense?    MAGAPILL.COM

PROMISES MADE.  PROMISES KEPT.    Does not get better then that. 

Offline Applewood

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2018, 11:54:31 pm »
LOL.  So glad to see you again @LegalAmerican   You're always good for comedy relief.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2018, 11:56:07 pm »
So, a lot of people are AGAINST having a better life?   Prosperity? 

That's right.

We're against a lot of people having a better life and against prosperity because we do not worship at the altar of Trump and the GOP.

We're also against women and children and will force old people to eat dog food because we think the "promises made and kept" slogan is utter bullshit.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 11:56:56 pm by INVAR »

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2018, 12:02:49 am »
So, a lot of people are AGAINST having a better life?   Prosperity?   Does that make sense?
Does it make sense to deliver a tax cut while a) continuing to ramp up federal spending and b) imposing tariffs that will hurt more than help American business and agriculture and technology? (And a decent chunk of that spending ramp-up is also going to bail out farmers and very select businesses harmed by the tariffs, the latter from what I've seen going on a case by case basis and depending on who feels disposed best toward a particular business . . . which of course leads to all manner of further mischief that only begins with violating the precept that it shouldn't even be the government's business to decide which businesses, or farms, or technological enterprises deserve to prosper and which do not.) The tax cut is going to become meaningless soon enough if it hasn't begun to be that already.

The best life for people would be the government staying the hell out of their lives and business, until or unless one would obstruct or abrogate another's equivalent rights, and keeping its big fat nose out of matters it is neither competent nor constitutionally sanctioned to enter. But that would require a concurrent mood of the people to quit gazing upon government as their parents, if not their lords and saviours.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2018, 12:03:39 am »
LOL.  So glad to see you again @LegalAmerican   You're always good for comedy relief.

Indeed! 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2018, 12:03:53 am »
You could post an article about kittens and someone here will start an argument.  Why do people have to beat up on another person because of his political views or how he/she votes?  I thought we all had the right to disagree and the right to vote for whoever we choose -- or don't vote at all.  Or did Trump sign an executive order taking away those rights when I wasn't looking?
@Applewood
pssssssssssssssst! Careful! Don't give President Tweety any more bright ideas!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2018, 12:08:14 am »

Nope.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2018, 12:09:05 am »
If anyone's getting bored ... POTUS is holding a rally now with 15,000 patriots in Indiana .. and the place is jumping!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdh_JkOawNo

! No longer available

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2018, 12:11:06 am »
The best life for people would be the government staying the hell out of their lives and business, until or unless one would obstruct or abrogate another's equivalent rights, and keeping its big fat nose out of matters it is neither competent nor constitutionally sanctioned to enter. But that would require a concurrent mood of the people to quit gazing upon government as their parents, if not their lords and saviours.

That sentiment just makes you a Democrat supporter in the eyes of ForeverTrump®.  As one has said right here, President Trump IS a miraculous savior of the country.

So government staying the hell out of our lives is no longer an option, no matter which D or R is running for the throne.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2018, 12:46:03 am »
Boy is this thread a royal piece of shit.....

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2018, 01:03:14 am »
@mystery-ak

"I think we take three or more seats in the Senate and keep the House."

That is possible, and I hope it is true, or the large numbers voting Dem in primaries that haven't in prior mid-terms, could change the numbers to more Democrats.  Those numbers bother me, didn't see it in my 18 years of Republican politics, ending in 2012. Although I don't help run elections now, I always check the total Texas numbers on the Secretary of State's website after all the votes are in.  Didn't see these huge Dem primary numbers until this primary and couldn't believe it - not in Texas.

It is easy to vote - just fill in the Republican circle straight ticket.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2018, 01:03:40 am »

Speaking of royal shit... I'll see your TDS gif and raise you a royal spew of shit:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2018, 01:05:12 am »
Speaking of royal shit... I'll see your TDS gif and raise you a royal spew of shit:

Atta boy Invar. Don't let those Trumpsters try to intimidate you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2018, 01:16:32 am »
   I miss these.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2018, 01:23:12 am »

He’s not orange enough. (See, you just can’t make a trump critic happy.)
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2018, 01:26:48 am »
He’s not orange enough. (See, you just can’t make a trump critic happy.)
There's more than one strain of TDS, apparently.