Author Topic: 'You will suffer consequences' — a Chinese warship reportedly threatened a US Navy destroyer in the  (Read 454 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
'You will suffer consequences' — a Chinese warship reportedly threatened a US Navy destroyer in the South China Sea
Ryan Pickrell

New details and video have emerged from the close encounter between a Chinese warship and a US Navy destroyer in the South China Sea.

The transcript of the radio exchange obtained by the South China Morning Post from the British Ministry of Defense suggests that the Chinese naval vessel threatened the US destroyer, warning that it would "suffer consequences."

A Chinese warship threatened a US Navy destroyer during a tense showdown in the South China Sea in late September, according to new details of the encounter.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/you-will-suffer-consequences-e2-80-94-a-chinese-warship-reportedly-threatened-a-us-navy-destroyer-in-the-south-china-sea/ar-BBPlgCP

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
They seem real afraid of us. /s
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They seem real afraid of us. /s

here we go again....

You expected them to run away with their tails between their legs? The concept of 'face' still applies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis