Author Topic: Christine Blasey Ford Report Is Released And It Spells Trouble For Her  (Read 426 times)

rangerrebew

Christine Blasey Ford Report Is Released And It Spells Trouble For Her
By Carmine Sabia
November 4, 2018 at 6:06am

This is not good news for Christine Blasey Ford.

After raking in a million dollars in donations from a GoFundMe campaign, and as she shops offers for a book detailing allegations of an assault she can not remember, things just got worse for her.

On Saturday Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley released the committee’s report on her allegations and what did it find?

There is “no evidence to support the allegations.”

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/christine-blasey-ford-report-released-spells-trouble

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: Christine Blasey Ford Report Is Released And It Spells Trouble For Her
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 09:14:20 pm »
Senate Panel’s Report On FBI Probe Clears Kavanaugh, Suggests Swetnick, Avenatti ‘Criminally Conspired’

https://www.weaselzippers.us/401611-senate-panels-report-on-fbi-probe-clears-kavanaugh-suggests-swetnick-avenatti-criminally-conspired/
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 10:21:08 pm »
A big "if."  Grassley sent charges up to DoJ, so now it depends on Sessions (stop laughing!).  The difference being these people are not of the Protected Class called "politicians."  (Except for Feinswine, and she won't be touched because of the aforementioned rule.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 12:22:47 am »
A big "if."  Grassley sent charges up to DoJ, so now it depends on Sessions (stop laughing!).  The difference being these people are not of the Protected Class called "politicians."  (Except for Feinswine, and she won't be touched because of the aforementioned rule.)

I may be wrong here, but didn't the unsolicited "Offer To Squawk" letter from Ford go through Kamala Harris hands on its way to DiFi's?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 12:42:17 am »
I may be wrong here, but didn't the unsolicited "Offer To Squawk" letter from Ford go through Kamala Harris hands on its way to DiFi's?

I think it was Ford's Democommie Congresscritter who did that errand.  Harris and Sparticus were Johnny-come-latelies to the dance.

ETA:  Being politicians, none of them will be held to account.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:43:08 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: