Author Topic: BREAKING: Croatia will NOT sign UN migration pact and joins the US, Hungary and Austria  (Read 509 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BREAKING: Croatia will NOT sign UN migration pact and joins the US, Hungary and Austria

Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic will not sign the UN’s Global Compact for Migration (GCM), Croatian newsportal Direktno reports.

The website bases the decision on a Facebook post by Croatian TV journalist Velimir Bujanec. He asked her position on the GCM after a lot of people we’re interested in her stance.

In the answer his editorial board received, President Grabar-Kitarovic literally states: ‘Be assured I will not sign the ‘Marrakech Agreement’, Bujanec writes on Facebook.

The President’s reply was forwarded by her spokeswoman, Mrs. Ivana Crnić, and among other things, she states:

Read more at: https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/breaking-croatia-will-not-sign-un-migration-pact-and-joins-the-us-hungary-and-austria/#prettyPhoto

Offline endicom

Would you know we're riding
on the Marrakesh Express
Would you know we're riding
on the Marrakesh Express
All on board that train

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis