Author Topic: Tuesday Will Tell: Blue Wave or Red Tsunami? By Clarice Feldman  (Read 285 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tuesday Will Tell: Blue Wave or Red Tsunami? By Clarice Feldman
« on: November 04, 2018, 02:28:56 pm »
November 4, 2018
Tuesday Will Tell: Blue Wave or Red Tsunami?
By Clarice Feldman

The polls are swinging wildly and voter enthusiasm seems higher than usual for midterms in recent memory or maybe ever.

Vice President Mike Pence predicts the Republicans will hold both houses and I tend to agree with him. In fact, I have a months-old dinner bet riding on his prediction coming to pass.

It’s not only that, freed of some of the more restrictive regulations and with tax cuts, the economy is booming and unemployment low, it’s a psychological thing. People are more optimistic and bullish than they were when Obama was president. I read this to mean they are willing to give the president’s party credit for their gains and want them to continue.

Rasmussen weighs in on the situation with a word of caution for those predicting a blue wave.

Democrats hold just a three-point lead on the latest Rasmussen Reports Generic Congressional Ballot which has a +/- 2 margin of error. Look for our final Generic Ballot Monday morning.

Just as in 2016, Democrats are more outspoken about how they’re going to vote in the upcoming elections than Republicans and unaffiliated voters are. Is it possible that another silent red wave is coming?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/11/tuesday_will_tell_blue_wave_or_red_tsunami.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34