Author Topic: ‘Morning Joe’: Trump Rallies ‘Not Working’ for GOP — ‘This Strategy Is Failing’  (Read 4627 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Called into question by whom?  Conspiracy theory believers like Trump And his supporters?

Marathon runners and others in peak physical condition do pass away from heart conditions.  Jim Fix, the runner who wrote all those books about running, dropped dead from a heart attack.  And while we think of heart conditions as only prominent in older adults, anyone can have a heart tcondition and a fatal heart episode at any age.

A lot of allegations with no real proof. There was no foul play.   Scarborough was never charged with anything.

And your idol loves to spread false claims, rumors and conspiracy theories when he thinks they will benefit him.  He lies to you.  Maybe you amnd your fellow Trump supporters ought to learn to think for yourselves and stop believing everything he says. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/11/donald-trump-joe-scarborough-conspiracy-believe/

This thing would have exploded in the news if it weren't for the towers blowing up. People have gone to jail with less circumstantial evidence. Morning Blow is a murderer, a serial adulterer and a Leftist clown. At the very least he should be living in a cardboard box under a bridge with Gary Condit.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Called into question by whom?  Conspiracy theory believers like Trump And his supporters?

Marathon runners and others in peak physical condition do pass away from heart conditions.  Jim Fix, the runner who wrote all those books about running, dropped dead from a heart attack.  And while we think of heart conditions as only prominent in older adults, anyone can have a heart tcondition and a fatal heart episode at any age.

A lot of allegations with no real proof. There was no foul play.   Scarborough was never charged with anything.

And your idol loves to spread false claims, rumors and conspiracy theories when he thinks they will benefit him.  He lies to you.  Maybe you amnd your fellow Trump supporters ought to learn to think for yourselves and stop believing everything he says. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/11/donald-trump-joe-scarborough-conspiracy-believe/

Hmmm.  Lots of reasons for suspicions, though.  The main one being that the 'medical examiner' was a known liar and wasn't he later indicted for giving false results on autopsies?  I dunno.  But, something happened to Joe after that... he kinda became a different person.  It was very suspicious.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hmmm.  Lots of reasons for suspicions, though.  The main one being that the 'medical examiner' was a known liar and wasn't he later indicted for giving false results on autopsies?  I dunno.  But, something happened to Joe after that... he kinda became a different person.  It was very suspicious.

Morning Blow was connected to high hell in that jurisdiction. The ME was corrupt. The whole this is suspect.

Offline Applewood

As far as I can tell, the only confirmed suspicious actions of the ME had to do with body parts.  Occurred years later and unrelated to the Scarborough intern death.  As for Scarborough after the death -- I understand he resigned his newly elected seat about 2 months after the incident, allegedly because he wanted to spend more time with his family (the standard reason).  But I can only speculate on the real reason. Maybe the young lady's sudden death shook him up.  Maybe there were marital problems.  Who knows?  But I don't think his sudden resignation necessarily indicates any wrongdoing on his part in connection with the intern's death. 

By the way, I'm no fan of Scarborough, but I really hate unproven conspiracy theories.  They do a lot of damage to many innocent people .  Unless someone had proof of malicious claims against a person, even someone I don't like, I'm going to defend that person and attempt to present any information to the contrary.

Offline Frank Cannon

... allegedly because he wanted to spend more time with his family (the standard reason).  But I can only speculate on the real reason.

The real reason is this guy was/is a sleep around artist. He was banging this intern and that is why he murdered this intern. He was about to get married to a 2nd wife.

Offline Applewood

The real reason is this guy was/is a sleep around artist. He was banging this intern and that is why he murdered this intern. He was about to get married to a 2nd wife.

And you have no proof.

Offline Frank Cannon

And you have no proof.

I don't have proof OJ did it or that there was an actual moon landing, but there is enough circumstantial proof that they happened.

Offline Applewood

I don't have proof OJ did it or that there was an actual moon landing, but there is enough circumstantial proof that they happened.

In this case you don't have even circumstantial evidence.  All you have are the musings of conspiracy theory loons. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Lori, who the ME Berkland said died of a weak heart, was a marathon runner. 

@Frank Cannon

I know nothing about the rest of it,but as for this part,remember Dr Jim Fix,of "tastes like wild hickory nuts!" fame? The guy given credit for starting the whole jogging craze?

IIRC,he was 56 when he died while jogging. Heart attack.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

[/url]

@Applewood

There really is no bottom to the depth of your bitterness over JEB and the other usual suspects losing to Trump,is there? People like you make people like Alec Baldwin look moderate and reasonable by comparison.

Offline Applewood

@Frank Cannon

I know nothing about the rest of it,but as for this part,remember Dr Jim Fix,of "tastes like wild hickory nuts!" fame? The guy given credit for starting the whole jogging craze?

IIRC,he was 56 when he died while jogging. Heart attack.

A little more information on Jim Fixx (I misspelled his last name in my post) can be found here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Fixx

Yes, Fixx was in his 50s when he died, but he also had numerous risk factors such as high cholesterol and a congenitally enlarged heart -- that is, the heart was enlarged possibly since birth. Fixx might not have known  he had an enlarged heart.

Interesting to read that his father died young from heart disease.  Perhaps his father also had an enlarged heart?  Who knows?

People often have health issues for years or even from birth and not know they have them -- till they drop dead one day.

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

There really is no bottom to the depth of your bitterness over JEB and the other usual suspects losing to Trump,is there? People like you make people like Alec Baldwin look moderate and reasonable by comparison.

I got over my candidate's loss a couple of years ago.  You don't see me whining about the loss now, do you?  On the other hand,  Trump supporters, it seems, can't be happy with their hero's win.  Never saw a worse bunch of sore winners in my life.  When are they going to finally be happy that their guy won and stop being so obsessed with the rest of us?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
BTW Tump was 51% yesterday on Rass.

Yet, the most recent Rasmussen polling regarding the nation going in the right direction is at 43%.  How do you square that?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I got over my candidate's loss a couple of years ago.  You don't see me whining about the loss now, do you? 

@Applewood

Evefy day,in every way,with every post you make.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yet, the most recent Rasmussen polling regarding the nation going in the right direction is at 43%.  How do you square that?

They don't blame President Trump for not going in the right direction? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Every day,in every way,with every post you make.

Really?  Copy and paste the posts where I specifically whine about my candidate having lost to Trump.  I dare ya.

Pointing out Trump's failures as president is not the same as crying over his election two years ago.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Really?  Copy and paste the posts where I specifically whine about my candidate having lost to Trump.  I dare ya.

Pointing out Trump's failures as president is not the same as crying over his election two years ago.

@Applewood

Shifting the goal line because that's all you have?

You are obviously afraid to name your candidate and attempt to boast about anything they ever said or did,so you try to tear Trump down.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
They don't blame President Trump for not going in the right direction?

Still doesn’t make sense.  Judges and the economy are the biggest accomplishments.  That’s only due to Congressional action through tax cut legislation and blocking appointments.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Shifting the goal line because that's all you have?

You are obviously afraid to name your candidate and attempt to boast about anything they ever said or did,so you try to tear Trump down.

So I guess that means you can't come up with any of my more recent posts where I whine about my candidate losing to Trump.  Who is shifting the goal line now?

And since you know so much about my posts, you would know who "my candidate" was if you went back to my posts from 2016.  You do have my posts from 2016 in your database, don't you?

Not going to do your work for you.  Put up or shut up, Pete.  LOL
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 08:46:46 pm by Applewood »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So I guess that means you can't come up with any of my more recent posts where I whine about my candidate losing to Trump.  Who is shifting the goal line now?

@Applewood

You,by still refusing which loser you supported so we can compare their accomplishments to Trumps.

And since you know so much about my posts, you would know who "my candidate" was if you went back to my posts from 2016.  You do have my posts from 2016 in your database, don't you?

You flatter yourself. What makes you think someone who supports a loser is worth that effort?

Not going to do your work for you.  Put up or shut up, Pete.  LOL

Ok,you can't remember. No big deal. One loser is pretty much like any other loser. Either that or you are ashamed to admit who it was. Not that I can blame you for that.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Still doesn’t make sense.  Judges and the economy are the biggest accomplishments.  That’s only due to Congressional action through tax cut legislation and blocking appointments.

True enough for the two issues you mention.  There are other issues.  Failure to get "skinny repeal" passed, for example.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: