Author Topic: ‘Morning Joe’: Trump Rallies ‘Not Working’ for GOP — ‘This Strategy Is Failing’  (Read 4626 times)

Offline Slide Rule

My brother Bruce called me today at lunch.
He is in Cleveland and will hear President Trump.
Up front, row 18.

Wanted to let me know. I will talk to him tonight.

Let the dims advise dims. Trump has his own plan.
:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I am not 100% sure Republicans have this in the bag (house wise) .

@mirraflake

Nobody but a fool ever claims to be sure about the outcome of an election cycle until after the votes are counted.

I think the R's will end up with control of the Senate,and MAYBE control of the house.

It's not something I would bet money on,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

The question is, are they there for Trump or the candidate?  Huge attendance at an event featuring Trump may not necessarily translate into votes for the candidate. 

@Applewood

No one can say for certain,but I am reasonably sure if they care enough about politics to bother to attend a rally during a weekday,the odds are that the crowd that shows up will vote for the candidate the guy they are going to see endorses.

Offline roamer_1

The question is, are they there for Trump or the candidate?  Huge attendance at an event featuring Trump may not necessarily translate into votes for the candidate. 

Or are they there because it is 'big doins' and just there for the event?
My boy went to the rally in Missoula for just that reason.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Or are they there because it is 'big doins' and just there for the event?
My boy went to the rally in Missoula for just that reason.

I don't know about your boy @roamer_1 but this question was asked in 2016....and yes, they showed up to vote then and they'll show up now.

Offline roamer_1

I don't know about your boy @roamer_1 but this question was asked in 2016....and yes, they showed up to vote then and they'll show up now.

Oh, I don't know about elsewhere, @Right_in_Virginia , but here, the Republicans will play hell unseating Testercle, and it ain't because folks like Testercle, Tump or otherwise.

Oh, I don't know about elsewhere, @Right_in_Virginia , but here, the Republicans will play hell unseating Testercle, and it ain't because folks like Testercle, Tump or otherwise.

Sure ... whatever the hell this means.   :shrug:

Offline roamer_1

Sure ... whatever the hell this means.   :shrug:

It means Tester is consistently up by 4, regardless of Tump rallies.

And no one likes Tester.

It means Tester is consistently up by 4, regardless of Tump rallies.

And no one likes Tester.

Sure.   :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Incumbents always have the advantage of stability, no matter how effed up they are.  It's saying something when a President goes to Missoula in an off year.  He's trying more than I've seen before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Incumbents always have the advantage of stability, no matter how effed up they are.  It's saying something when a President goes to Missoula in an off year.  He's trying more than I've seen before.

The president is incidental. Republicans would do better to put up folks we want to vote for.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

The president is incidental. Republicans would do better to put up folks we want to vote for.

But if they did that we might elect folks we want to vote for.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline roamer_1

But if they did that we might elect folks we want to vote for.

How odd, right?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Like it or not, he leads the Party.  He's working to align the party with his plan, good or ill.  I have no idea how this plays in Missoula.  I do know a Bookface friend of mine, a liberal in Bozeman, is impressed he will come to her to speak.  And she has hated him. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

Like it or not, he leads the Party.  He's working to align the party with his plan, good or ill.  I have no idea how this plays in Missoula.  I do know a Bookface friend of mine, a liberal in Bozeman, is impressed he will come to her to speak.  And she has hated him.

Whatever. I have no dog in the hunt.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Morning Joe killed his intern.

Again??????? This shit is getting old.........
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@roamer_1

Like who,Santa? The Easter Bunny?

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

I wouldn't vote for either Santa or the Easter Bunny.

But a Conservative (Goldwater/Reagan) will get my vote every single time.

Offline DB

@roamer_1

Stand in Santas gets lots of votes. Free shit for everyone.

Offline roamer_1

Stand in Santas gets lots of votes. Free shit for everyone.

Right! And who knows who pays for it...

Offline Frank Cannon

Right! And who knows who pays for it...

Well I know who won't pay for it. That would be the intern that Morning Joe killed and then had covered up.

Offline Applewood

Well I know who won't pay for it. That would be the intern that Morning Joe killed and then had covered up.

Frank, you're full of *it.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/29/trump-suggests-joe-scarborough-killed-intern/

In 2001, when Scarborough was a GOP congressman from Florida, his 28-year-old intern Lori Klausutis was found dead behind a desk in his district office.

An investigation found no evidence of foul play, and the medical examiner ultimately determined that she passed out because of a heart condition and hit her head on a desk, according to the St. Petersburg Times.

Offline Frank Cannon

Frank, you're full of *it.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/29/trump-suggests-joe-scarborough-killed-intern/

You aware that the medical examiner was personally connected to Morning Joe and his report was called into question many times? Joe also magically resigned right after this murder even though he was just reelected. Lori, who the ME Berkland said died of a weak heart, was a marathon runner. In a previous report he said the head injuries were not in line with an accident. He changed that for the final report. Berkland had lost his license for fraud in previous cases. Guess who helped him get his license back?

Offline Applewood

You aware that the medical examiner was personally connected to Morning Joe and his report was called into question many times? Joe also magically resigned right after this murder even though he was just reelected. Lori, who the ME Berkland said died of a weak heart, was a marathon runner. In a previous report he said the head injuries were not in line with an accident. He changed that for the final report. Berkland had lost his license for fraud in previous cases. Guess who helped him get his license back?

Called into question by whom?  Conspiracy theory believers like Trump And his supporters?

Marathon runners and others in peak physical condition do pass away from heart conditions.  Jim Fix, the runner who wrote all those books about running, dropped dead from a heart attack.  And while we think of heart conditions as only prominent in older adults, anyone can have a heart tcondition and a fatal heart episode at any age.

A lot of allegations with no real proof. There was no foul play.   Scarborough was never charged with anything.

And your idol loves to spread false claims, rumors and conspiracy theories when he thinks they will benefit him.  He lies to you.  Maybe you amnd your fellow Trump supporters ought to learn to think for yourselves and stop believing everything he says. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/11/donald-trump-joe-scarborough-conspiracy-believe/