Author Topic: CNN CEO Admits They Need President Trump  (Read 347 times)

rangerrebew

CNN CEO Admits They Need President Trump
« on: November 03, 2018, 08:26:00 pm »
CNN CEO Admits They Need President Trump
Steven Ahle  November 2, 2018

CNN CEO Jeff Zucker is not the dumbest person in the media. The person who signed him to an extension this year is. Someone asked Zucker why his station fixates on President Trump. Zucker was quite candid about it, saying that when they aren’t talking about the president, their numbers go down.

Wow. I didn’t even know it was possible for their ratings to drop. Maybe if they took on a more honest name, they would get more viewers. How about The Cartoon Network? There is already a Cartoon Network and their ratings have passed CNN.

From The Blaze

Zucker told Vanity Fair that whenever CNN tries to turn some of its coverage away from Trump toward other issues in the world, it loses viewers. So, CNN gives the audience what it wants.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/celebrities/cnn-ceo-admits-they-need-president-trump/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=President%20Trump%20Releases%20Powerful%20Campaign%20Ad%20Against%20Open-Border%20Democrats%20[VIDEO]

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: CNN CEO Admits They Need President Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 08:42:44 pm »
These people helped Trump win the election. Nobody took him seriously, but at the same time they never took the cameras off of him. He got an incredibly huge amount of publicity for free.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates