Author Topic: Alec Baldwin arrested for punching driver over parking spot  (Read 1333 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alec Baldwin arrested for punching driver over parking spot
« on: November 02, 2018, 06:36:20 pm »

Alec Baldwin arrested for punching driver over parking spot

By Larry Celona, Gabrielle Fonrouge and Elizabeth Rosner

November 2, 2018 | 2:18pm

The Bloviator strikes again!

Notorious hothead Alec Baldwin slugged a driver in a fight over a parking spot outside his Manhattan home early Friday, cops said.

Baldwin was arrested for misdemeanor assault, and is being held at the NYPD’s 6th Precinct station house in Greenwich Village, cops said.

An unidentified third party was holding a parking spot for Baldwin on East 10th Street when another driver swooped in and took the spot away, cops said.

https://pagesix.com/2018/11/02/alec-baldwin-arrested-for-punching-driver-over-parking-spot/?_ga=2.76553298.635692443.1541137276-869860346.1541137276
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Alec Baldwin arrested for punching driver over parking spot
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 06:48:33 pm »
LOL. Love how this man of the people has people hired to save his parking spot.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 07:16:20 pm »
Reminds me of the time I was in St Louis with my boys and mother. We went to Union Station which had been turned into high end shops. I circled the parking lot several times and I finally saw a car pull out by the time I got over to the parking space there was a woman standing in the middle of it...I started to pull in and she then started doing jumping jacks...I yelled from my window to get out of the way or I am running you over...I started to move into the space and she came up to my window telling me she is saving the space for her husband...I ignored her and pulled into the spot...when I got out of the car she came up to me and said *I'm gonna report you*....I then said a few choice words and she scurried off...meanwhile my mom was hysterically laughing..so it was always a little joke on how I was gonna let her out to save parking spaces...but she couldn't do jumping jacks...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 08:11:55 pm »
Baldwin is having a tough time, I guess, since his talk show reportedly is tanking.  Sad.  He is talented, but a real jerk. 

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 08:32:24 pm »
How very Sheppard Smith of him.

https://mobile.wnd.com/2001/07/9925/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2018, 12:24:39 pm »
Baldwin should use his extensive power with his city or state dim and have
his favorite spot designated with sinage.

Specifically Mental Retard Zone. At some point Baldwin will find someone
who can fight and can kick this putzes ass.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 12:52:04 pm »
@Slide Rule

A sign for Mental Retard Zone is an insult to the learning disabled.  Most who have such deficiencies are pleasant individuals.  Two brothers -- victims  of last Saturday's massacre at Tree of Life Synagogue  -- were learning disabled.  People who knew them called them the nicest guys you ever wanted to meet. 

I would suggest maybe for Alec Baldwin "Ignorant Jackass Zone."

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2018, 12:54:47 pm »
Speaking from experience, using your body as a means to save a parking space in NYC is tantamount to playing Russian roulette.  Very few people express much sympathy when a space-saver like that gets injured. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 01:05:08 pm »
From article:

A woman identified as Baldwin’s nanny was spotted

I knew it, he cannot be trusted to be alone outside.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 01:14:27 pm »
Where I live, there is the "Pittsburgh Chair."  Used primarily during the winter months, it's usually an old kitchen or dining room chair that is supposed to keep people from parking in a freshly shoveled spot.  Technically, around here, the chair is illegal and there have been more than a few fights when someone simply removed the chair and parked in the spot. 

Years ago, before he built a double garage, my Dad came home from work on a particularly snowy day and shoveled out 2 spots -- one for his car and one for my brother.  He had just finished the spot for my brother when some guy pulled in and parked in the spot.  Dad asked him "what's the big idea?  I didn't shovel that spot for you,"  The guy said "I can park wherever I want."  The guy locked his car and took off.

When he was gone, Dad took much of the snow he had shoveled and piled it on top of the guy's car, literally burying it in snow.  The next day the guy came to retrieve his car and surprise!  He knew my Dad had done it, so he called the police.  Dad told the officer, "well, it snowed again last night."  Since it could not be proven Dad had buried this guy's car, the officer let him go. 

But after that, the guy never parked anywhere near our house again.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2018, 01:26:29 pm »
An unidentified third party was holding a parking spot for Baldwin on East 10th Street when another driver swooped in and took the spot away, cops said.

THAT's what I need,a minion!

Wonder if the one Alex  has is legal,and if he pays him minimum wage?

He clearly doesn't pay the guy enough to fight for "his" parking space.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Silver Pines

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2018, 01:32:42 pm »
Reminds me of the time I was in St Louis with my boys and mother. We went to Union Station which had been turned into high end shops. I circled the parking lot several times and I finally saw a car pull out by the time I got over to the parking space there was a woman standing in the middle of it...I started to pull in and she then started doing jumping jacks...I yelled from my window to get out of the way or I am running you over...I started to move into the space and she came up to my window telling me she is saving the space for her husband...I ignored her and pulled into the spot...when I got out of the car she came up to me and said *I'm gonna report you*....I then said a few choice words and she scurried off...meanwhile my mom was hysterically laughing..so it was always a little joke on how I was gonna let her out to save parking spaces...but she couldn't do jumping jacks...lol

@mystery-ak

LMAO, beautiful.

Silver Pines

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 01:34:57 pm »
Where I live, there is the "Pittsburgh Chair."  Used primarily during the winter months, it's usually an old kitchen or dining room chair that is supposed to keep people from parking in a freshly shoveled spot.  Technically, around here, the chair is illegal and there have been more than a few fights when someone simply removed the chair and parked in the spot. 

Years ago, before he built a double garage, my Dad came home from work on a particularly snowy day and shoveled out 2 spots -- one for his car and one for my brother.  He had just finished the spot for my brother when some guy pulled in and parked in the spot.  Dad asked him "what's the big idea?  I didn't shovel that spot for you,"  The guy said "I can park wherever I want."  The guy locked his car and took off.

When he was gone, Dad took much of the snow he had shoveled and piled it on top of the guy's car, literally burying it in snow.  The next day the guy came to retrieve his car and surprise!  He knew my Dad had done it, so he called the police.  Dad told the officer, "well, it snowed again last night."  Since it could not be proven Dad had buried this guy's car, the officer let him go. 

But after that, the guy never parked anywhere near our house again.

@Applewood

LOL, this thread is great.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2018, 01:35:13 pm »
Baldwin is having a tough time, I guess, since his talk show reportedly is tanking.  Sad.  He is talented, but a real jerk.

A pathetic excuse for a man.

He needs help, but I'm guessing is too arrogant to get it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2018, 01:36:41 pm »
From article:

A woman identified as Baldwin’s nanny was spotted

I knew it, he cannot be trusted to be alone outside.

:silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2018, 01:39:53 pm »
LOL. Love how this man of the people has people hired to save his parking spot.

@Frank Cannon

They are not people.Hell,they ain't even multi-millionaires that shop at the right clothing stores.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2018, 01:43:32 pm »

I did something similar in Maryland, during the blizzard of ‘96.  Instead of fully burying the car, I just waited until after midnight, piled a decent amount behind the vehicle to bumper height, and used a watering can to assure it would freeze.  Nature’s Jersey barrier.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:44:27 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2018, 08:50:14 pm »

I did something similar in Maryland, during the blizzard of ‘96.  Instead of fully burying the car, I just waited until after midnight, piled a decent amount behind the vehicle to bumper height, and used a watering can to assure it would freeze.  Nature’s Jersey barrier.

LOL  My Dad would have loved you.  He liked the quote from the late Mayor Daley of Chicago who said, "don't get mad; get even."

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2018, 09:00:34 pm »
And a fine tradition it is!  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2018, 09:30:17 pm »
How come Alec Baldwin always gets away with it?
By Andrea Peyser
November 2, 2018

Oh, Alec. Dear, demented, snarling, spitting, spewing, cussing, punching, one-man rage machine.

How do you get away with it?

Alec Baldwin, 60, my foe, my secret, guilty crush, was at it again Friday, like a stripper to a pole. He allegedly shoved and struck in the face a 49-year-old Saab-driving nobody who had the temerity to nab the precious parking spot being saved near his East Village pad by a relative for Alec’s enormous ego, and his obscene, gas-guzzling Cadillac SUV.

Oh, Alec.

Doesn’t the driver know who you are? You’re practically royalty, a celebrated narcissist and all-purpose, bullying, brawling superstar.  ...   NY Post

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2018, 09:31:20 pm »
Who wants to bet he keeps his show?

Yet Roseanne makes a few jokes about forbidden topics, and she's fired from her own show.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2018, 09:31:56 pm »
Alec Baldwin’s alleged victim breaks his silence
By Olivia Bensimon and Amanda Woods
November 3, 2018

He survived the Boston Marathon bombing — and the Bloviator!

The man who Alec Baldwin allegedly socked in the face over a parking spot told us he’s “recovering” from his run-in with the tough-guy thespian.

Wojciech Cieszkowski — an avid runner who ran the Boston Marathon in 2013 — had no visible bruise marks on his face when he answered the door at his Pearl River, N.Y. home.

“You know, sore, but I’ll be fine,” he said.  ...   NY Post

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2018, 09:51:01 pm »
Who wants to bet he keeps his show?

Yet Roseanne makes a few jokes about forbidden topics, and she's fired from her own show.

'Justice' in America has become politics. He will walk because he is among the 'chosen people' a Leftist Communist dirtbag which are in favor these days. He will still have to pay the civil suit though.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2018, 10:57:04 pm »

'Justice' in America has become politics. He will walk because he is among the 'chosen people' a Leftist Communist dirtbag which are in favor these days. He will still have to pay the civil suit though.
he has found out he is indeed a little man
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington