Author Topic: ISIS slogan was scrawled on Port Authority bomb suspect's passports: FBI agent  (Read 564 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ISIS slogan was scrawled on Port Authority bomb suspect's passports: FBI agent
The passports were recovered in a search of Akayed Ullah's apartment, according to testimony at his federal trial.

Port Authority bombing suspect Akayed Ullah had ISIS slogans scrawled on his passport, an FBI agent testified Thursday. Photo Credit: Composite: AFP / Getty Images / NYC TLC; John Roca

By James T. Madore
james.madore@newsday.com  @JamesTMadore
Updated November 1, 2018 9:36 PM

Jury deliberations are expected to begin Monday after both sides rested in the federal trial of the man accused of detonating a pipe bomb inside a subway corridor beneath Times Square.

The prosecution on Thursday wrapped up its case against Akayed Ullah, the electrician charged with making the bomb in his Brooklyn apartment, strapping it to his body and attempting to blow himself up in a passageway under 42nd Street on Dec. 11 during the morning rush hour.

Ullah, 28, told police that he carried out the attack on behalf of the Islamic State, also known as ISIS. He and three others were injured but there were no fatalities.

Read more at: https://www.amny.com/news/port-authority-bombing-trial-1.22735285

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
ISIS slogans scrawled on his passport

Lol, seriously? What an idiot. He should have gotten "Hey, look at me; I'm going to commit an act of terrorism in the name of Allah." printed on a shirt.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 08:48:47 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline mountaineer

"I tried to blow up the NY subway and all I got was this T-shirt"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org