Author Topic: Reduce Illegal Immigration Rewards  (Read 568 times)

rangerrebew

Reduce Illegal Immigration Rewards
« on: November 03, 2018, 01:24:49 pm »

Reduce Illegal Immigration Rewards

Sanctuary Cities

Although sanctuary policies are illegal under Federal law, two states (Maine and New Mexico) and a multitude of cities and counties maintain policies that forbid officials from asking about a person's immigration status or informing Federal immigration authorities about the presence of illegal aliens. These sanctuary policies may prevent police from inquiring about a person's immigration status during the course of routine duties, or from stopping or detaining a person solely due to immigration status. They may also prevent state public assistance agencies and institutions of higher education from inquiring about an applicant's immigration status in order to determine eligibility for public benefits. The resulting safe havens make it easier for illegal aliens, including criminal aliens, to live undetected in the United States.

https://www.numbersusa.com/solutions/reduce-illegal-immigration-rewards

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Reduce Illegal Immigration Rewards
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 06:24:34 pm »
Doesn't generate enough concern from politicians who look the other way.  It does break Federal Law.  It puts burdens on the citizens of the United States.  Politicians do nothing because it doesn't affect them.  The families that it does affect are the ones who struggle to meet their monthly bills.  They are insensitive to the working class Americans.  They could care less. 

If you are an American that does not have a college degree then you are worthless in the eyes of the government.  Yet they want you to vote for them.

Excellent article from Forbes.

That’s great. The truth is, however, our postsecondary system doesn’t even touch large swaths of Americans, especially those who grew up in lower-income families. Most Americans don’t have a college degree. The latest data show that just 40 percent of Americans have finished an associate’s degree or above, while an additional 22 percent attended some college but failed to graduate. Among children born into low-income families in the early 1980s, under 10 percent had earned a four-year degree by age 25.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/akelly/2015/04/28/the-neglected-majority-what-americans-without-a-college-degree-think-about-higher-education-part-1/#a7f955972cf4

In Washington State the entire East Side is untouchable to working class Americans.  It has been a systematic takeover of a state.  They use illegal immigrants to undermine the wellbeing of American citizens.  They are flooding our state with illegal immigrants who drive down the wages of working people who have to compete for jobs.

In my state it is democrats.  But overall neither party has done anything to curb illegal immigration.  Instead they make excuses why they can't uphold our laws.  They pander to the rich.  Both parties.  Especially the Democrats.  Giving children of illegal immigrants an advantage. 

I want:

End to sanctuary cities.
End to ITIN abuse.  Supposed tax ID so that illegal immigrants can pay taxes.  They purchase homes, vehicles and businesses.
End to college advantage for immigrants
End to birthright citizenship.  It is a misinterpretation of the Constitution.  Trump is right.  It was meant for slaves.
End to all welfare going to non-citizens
End chain migration and lottery

BTW  if citizens with college degree's are only 40 percent then you need the 60 percent to keep the party alive.  Unless you are going to look the other way to illegal voting too.  Politicians need to care about all of their citizens, not just the wealthy ones.  Why turn out to vote when regardless of who is in control you always get crapped on?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 06:30:11 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 06:42:45 pm »
Doesn't generate enough concern from politicians who look the other way.  It does break Federal Law.  It puts burdens on the citizens of the United States.  Politicians do nothing because it doesn't affect them.  The families that it does affect are the ones who struggle to meet their monthly bills.  They are insensitive to the working class Americans.  They could care less. 

If you are an American that does not have a college degree then you are worthless in the eyes of the government.  Yet they want you to vote for them.

Excellent article from Forbes.

That’s great. The truth is, however, our postsecondary system doesn’t even touch large swaths of Americans, especially those who grew up in lower-income families. Most Americans don’t have a college degree. The latest data show that just 40 percent of Americans have finished an associate’s degree or above, while an additional 22 percent attended some college but failed to graduate. Among children born into low-income families in the early 1980s, under 10 percent had earned a four-year degree by age 25.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/akelly/2015/04/28/the-neglected-majority-what-americans-without-a-college-degree-think-about-higher-education-part-1/#a7f955972cf4

In Washington State the entire East Side is untouchable to working class Americans.  It has been a systematic takeover of a state.  They use illegal immigrants to undermine the wellbeing of American citizens.  They are flooding our state with illegal immigrants who drive down the wages of working people who have to compete for jobs.

In my state it is democrats.  But overall neither party has done anything to curb illegal immigration.  Instead they make excuses why they can't uphold our laws.  They pander to the rich.  Both parties.  Especially the Democrats.  Giving children of illegal immigrants an advantage. 

I want:

End to sanctuary cities.
End to ITIN abuse.  Supposed tax ID so that illegal immigrants can pay taxes.  They purchase homes, vehicles and businesses.
End to college advantage for immigrants
End to birthright citizenship.  It is a misinterpretation of the Constitution.  Trump is right.  It was meant for slaves.
End to all welfare going to non-citizens
End chain migration and lottery

BTW  if citizens with college degree's are only 40 percent then you need the 60 percent to keep the party alive.  Unless you are going to look the other way to illegal voting too.  Politicians need to care about all of their citizens, not just the wealthy ones.  Why turn out to vote when regardless of who is in control you always get crapped on?

In 1994 Californians voted to eliminate all social services going to non citizens except emergency medical (and educational, I think) in what turned out to be the last gasp of the sovereign American citizen in this state.

Some judge thought he knew better than we did and that was that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 06:51:09 pm »
In 1994 Californians voted to eliminate all social services going to non citizens except emergency medical (and educational, I think) in what turned out to be the last gasp of the sovereign American citizen in this state.

Some judge thought he knew better than we did and that was that.

Undermining the vote of their citizens.  The problem we have.  Legislating from the bench.

I am waiting to get on the train.  Waiting for real change.  Real action not just inflate words.  Looking forward to seeing the caravan sent crying back home.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 07:41:11 pm »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2018, 07:42:43 pm »
Undermining the vote of their citizens.  The problem we have.  Legislating from the bench.

I am waiting to get on the train.  Waiting for real change.  Real action not just inflate words.  Looking forward to seeing the caravan sent crying back home.

As an aside I just looked up the judge who struck down prop 187 and was happy to see she went to her reward three years ago.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 09:21:44 pm »
As an aside I just looked up the judge who struck down prop 187 and was happy to see she went to her reward three years ago.

She went but welfare didn't.

https://cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2018, 09:46:45 pm »
I wonder how many immigrants are taking advantage of this?

http://prospect.org/article/washington-state-shifts-new-ways-thinking-about-welfare-and-transportation

I want someone to pay for my highly taxed gasoline.  Vehicle expenses are a burden to me.  How nice to depend on the state if your car breaks down or its time for new tabs.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2018, 11:17:37 pm »
skeeter wrote:
"As an aside I just looked up the judge who struck down prop 187 and was happy to see she went to her reward three years ago."

I remember that case.
But what I don't remember: was it ever "appealed upward" to the U.S. Supreme Court?

If not.... WHY not...?