Author Topic: FBI investigating Washington state rep. for manifesto urging ‘all males will be killed’  (Read 649 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI investigating Washington state rep. for manifesto urging ‘all males will be killed’
By John Bowden - 11/01/18 09:13 PM EDT

The FBI says it's investigating a Washington state Republican who distributed a manifesto calling for "war" against enemies of the Christian religion.

The document, a four-page explanation of how to establish Christian law through armed struggle, calls for the end of same-sex marriage, abortion, and the death of all non-Christian males in the U.S. if religious law is not upheld.

“If they do not yield – kill all males," the document reads.

FBI representatives told local NBC affiliate KHQ 6 that it is investigating the document, which was reported to to the bureau by Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich, who told the news station that he felt the post was dangerous.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/414450-fbi-investigating-washington-state-rep-for-manifesto-urging-all-males
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline NavyCanDo

Odd, I'm from Washington, and there has been nothing on this story on the local news.   With him being a  Republican, and a week from election day, you think they would be all over it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline raml

Maybe it is someone making a parody of Islam because that is what Islam wants to do and no one says a thing. I don't believe any sane Christian would say that.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Title:  "Washington state rep." -- implies State Representative.

Excerpt:  "Washington state Republican"  -- implies Republican who lives in the state of Washington.

Article:  Uh, it's the hillary.  Why click on that crud?

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
FBI investigating Washington state rep. for manifesto urging ‘all males will be killed’
By John Bowden - 11/01/18 09:13 PM EDT

The FBI says it's investigating a Washington state Republican who distributed a manifesto calling for "war" against enemies of the Christian religion.

The document, a four-page explanation of how to establish Christian law through armed struggle, calls for the end of same-sex marriage, abortion, and the death of all non-Christian males in the U.S. if religious law is not upheld.

“If they do not yield – kill all males," the document reads.

FBI representatives told local NBC affiliate KHQ 6 that it is investigating the document, which was reported to to the bureau by Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich, who told the news station that he felt the post was dangerous.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/414450-fbi-investigating-washington-state-rep-for-manifesto-urging-all-males

@mystery-ak

Ok,it can be fairly said that I am probably not the biggest fan of organized religion on this board,but there is a fishy smell about this one. I grew up and spent decades around fundie Christians like Holy Rollers,and not even any of them were that stupid.  It has to be an outright lie,not an exaggeration.

Posted just a few days before the election to try to pull the casual voter to pull the lever for the Dim candidate instead of the Republican candidate,it will most likely work because there just isn't enough time to expose it as a lie before the election.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:06:09 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe it is someone making a parody of Islam because that is what Islam wants to do and no one says a thing. I don't believe any sane Christian would say that.

@raml

Me either,but I have no trouble whatsoever believing people like Tim Kaine's son in the Antifa movement would not hesitate an instant to make such claims.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 02:57:10 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

@mystery-ak

Ok,it can be fairly said that I am probably not the biggest fan of organized religion on this board,but there is a fishy smell about this one. I grew up and spent decades around fundie Christians like Holy Rollers,and not even any of them were that stupid.  It has to be an outright lie,not an exaggeration.

Posted just a few days before the election to try to pull the casual voter to pull the lever for the Dim candidate instead of the Republican candidate,it will most likely work because there just isn't enough time to expose it as a lie before the election.

Say it ain’t so!

Of course! the story’s planted. This is fifth column stuff here. Plus journalists today are lazy and simply repeat stories, especially if it comports with their liberal biases, very few actually make the effort to verify sources and facts.

Left wing operatives today are brazened by complicit reporters, editors and headline writers, because there have never been repercussions for left wing dirty tricks because the media’s got their backs.

That is until media slayer Donald Trump came along and started challenging the narrative. Now, ratings and readership is plummeting at CNN and the New York Times. Oh, happy days.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 12:22:05 pm by aligncare »