Author Topic: Alleged Mueller accuser fails to show up at press conference  (Read 512 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alleged Mueller accuser fails to show up at press conference
« on: November 01, 2018, 05:32:21 pm »
 By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Thursday, November 1, 2018

A Republican lobbyist’s plan to discredit special counsel Robert Mueller by smearing him with sexual harassment allegations fell apart Thursday when the lobbyist failed to produce the woman.

Jack Burkman, a GOP activist and lobbyist, had scheduled a Thursday press conference in Arlington, Virginia, to produce a woman he said was going to disclose sexual misconduct allegations against Mr. Mueller, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

But Mr. Burkman did not reveal the woman, saying only that she is “fearful for her life” and now wishes to remain anonymous, according to media reports. Mr. Burkman orchestrated the press conference with the help of Jacob Wohl, a conservative Twitter personality.

All week Mr. Burkman and Mr. Wohl had promised the press conference would continue, even after Mr. Mueller referred the matter to the FBI. The event did happen, but they said the woman fled to another location after the media attention caused her to panic.

The FBI is currently investigating whether women have been offered money to publicly make false claims against Mr. Mueller.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/1/alleged-mueller-accuser-fails-show-press-conferenc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Alleged Mueller accuser fails to show up at press conference
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 06:42:03 pm »
Well....it worked for the Rats, right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 06:50:08 pm »
I'll follow the same rules then I did for Kavanaugh - this is BS until something of substance comes forth.

That said, how does it feel to have the table flipped on you libs?
The Republic is lost.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 09:00:52 pm »
I've become so cynical that my first thought is that this was setup by Mueller supporters.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 09:06:33 pm »
It is interesting how radically different a journalist can report two near identical stories.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2018, 10:10:52 pm »
I'll follow the same rules then I did for Kavanaugh - this is BS until something of substance comes forth.

Ditto, and Roy Moore too. Produce some dang real evidence or shut up. If it is past the statues of limitations, then all I now think is it is a political dog and pony show.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....