Author Topic: Candace Owens responds to Kanye West over Blexit controversy  (Read 419 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Candace Owens responds to Kanye West over Blexit controversy
« on: November 01, 2018, 03:21:46 pm »
Candace Owens responds to Kanye West over Blexit controversy
October 31, 2018 | Frieda Powers

Candace Owens penned an emotional response to Kanye West following his announcement that he was stepping away from politics and felt he had been “used.”

The Turning Point USA communications director revealed that she knew how it felt to “have a bullet pierce my heart” as that was how she was feeling upon learning of West’s remarks.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/10/31/candace-owens-responds-to-kanye-west-over-blexit-controversy-689246
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Candace Owens responds to Kanye West over Blexit controversy
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 04:17:19 pm »
Bookmark.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 10:57:04 pm »
I don't mean to come off as insensitive here, but come on. She had to realize that putting her trust in an entertainer whose best-known political statement was ‘‘George Bush doesn't care about black people’’ was a risky proposition.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2018, 11:03:43 pm »
   I hate to admit that I'm so ignorant of all these quickly fading fads these days.  I had to google her to realize that in fact she is a Black Women who loves Trump, not unlike the last one.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 01:00:03 am »
   I hate to admit that I'm so ignorant of all these quickly fading fads these days.  I had to google her to realize that in fact she is a Black Women who loves Trump, not unlike the last one.

She is worth the price of admission.

The Rubin Report: Candace Owens on Her Journey From Left to Right (Live Interview) 1:25:12
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 01:02:44 am by roamer_1 »