Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE… Jacob Wohl, Jack Burkman: Woman Accusing Mueller of Rape is ‘Credible,’ ‘Vetted,’ Media P  (Read 268 times)

rangerrebew

EXCLUSIVE… Jacob Wohl, Jack Burkman: Woman Accusing Mueller of Rape is ‘Credible,’ ‘Vetted,’ Media Protecting Special Counsel (VIDEO)
by Alicia Powe November 1, 2018 382 Comments

The woman accusing Robert Mueller of rape has nothing to financially gain from coming forward with her allegations against the special counsel and her testimony can be corroborated, the attorney representing the accuser and the journalist who discovered her maintain.

In an exclusive interview with the Gateway Pundit, journalist and founder of Sure Fire intelligence Jacob Wohl and Washington DC based attorney Jack Burkman debunked media reports claiming they paid women to accuse Mueller, the special counsel tasked with investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election, of sexual assault.

“I am the biggest skeptic in the world of the #MeToo movement. My default position is not to believe the women – you’ve seen that over and over again as one story after another has come out. And that indeed was my default position in this case. I don’t care who’s getting accused or who’s accusing – my default position is I don’t believe it until its proven, until its corroborated,” Wohl told Gateway Pundit Wednesday night. “I went through the story with the accuser, the gal who had hired our firm, and I asked her many, many questions– where did it happen? When did it happen? Do you have any corroborating witnesses? And over and over again I determined her credibility to be very high, very high.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/exclusive-jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-woman-accusing-mueller-of-rape-is-credible-vetted-media-protecting-special-counsel-video/

Offline goatprairie

Leftist rule no. 1...a woman is always to be believed when she accuses a man of sexual assault.