Author Topic: Cheerleaders must be dropped from sport (POSTED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY)  (Read 11039 times)

Silver Pines

Now we're talking!

THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT

Silver Pines

I do. I've hired both degreed and non degreed electrical and software engineers over the years. In civil engineering and the medical fields you have to be licensed which requires a degree. So if you want to do those things you have to go through the required process to make the gate keepers happy.

And as far as the "modern world" goes, do Bill Gates and Paul Allen ring any bells? They wrote the first BASIC for an IBM PC. How about Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak? Neither had a degree when they started Apple and designed and built the first Apple computer. How about the founder of Dell Computer, Micheal Dell? He designed Dell's first computers. No degree. Ever hear of Larry Ellison the founder of Oracle? I could go on...

The list is actually pretty darn long if you look.

@DB

Well, then I’m sure you’ll have no problem if you need an operation and the surgeon tells you, “Oh, no, I didn’t go to med school.  I’m self- taught.  But I have lots of drive.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I’ll be damned if I know what DP stands for, besides the soft drink.  But I need to know anyway, so spill.

@CatherineofAragon

Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Silver Pines

LOL!

Not that I know what DP would be other Dr. Pepper, mind you.

@RoosGirl

Clearly DP is some kind of fetish the rest of us don’t know about, but I’m going to harass @sneakypete until he tells us what it is.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.

@sneakypete

Nope, that’s not how it works.  You have to now. Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@RoosGirl

Clearly DP is some kind of fetish the rest of us don’t know about, but I’m going to harass @sneakypete until he tells us what it is.

@CatherineofAragon

It is primarily a female fetish,but I suspect you already know this.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

It is primarily a female fetish,but I suspect you already know this.

@sneakypete

If I did I wouldn’t pretend otherwise.  What is it?

Offline musiclady

Oh, goody!  I now have been pinged to this thread by all three (and the ONLY three) people on this forum on my "Ignore" list.  They have all been told (repeatedly) that I will not respond to their pings because I do not read whatever insults they post to me....... crude, banal, idiotic, whatever......

They are all on PERMANENT Ignore.

I believe they say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result, and yet, they continue to ping me.

I think a conclusion can be drawn here.....    :tongue2:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@musiclady

I believe they say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result, and yet, they continue to ping me.

I think a conclusion can be drawn here.....    :tongue2:
[/b]

Yeah,me,too. Probably not the same conclusion your alleged mind is thinking of though. After all,you keep reading and responding to people you claim to have blocked.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Men have their own challenges @Dexter  Women ignore looks if the bank account is large enough.

Not all women are completely shallow either. In fact I think most of them aren't. Women tend to be much more developed emotionally, and also tend to have much more appreciation for the emotional side of their relationships. It's we men that are often shallow.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

@sneakypete

If I did I wouldn’t pretend otherwise.  What is it?

Oh FFS

Double Penetration

Would you like me to describe in detail?  Not first hand knowledge, btw.

Offline Dexter

"Girls gawking at them and hollering etc."

You mean like when my elderly aunts get together and go downtown?  No young stud is safe with them around.

Oh jeez! I used to work at a hardware store and one time a couple of women probably somewhere in their 60s started to very crudely objectify me while I was putting some heavy merchandise in their car. Honestly it made me feel great. haha I'm no stud but I'm not too bad either I think.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 03:08:16 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

-Socrates

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Oh FFS

Double Penetration

Soooo...FFFS?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

mmmhm

wink777

The logistics of such a thing make me think the men must be bisexual, to not mind their junk being in that close porximety to another man's.  And I have never had a fantasy of being with bisexual men, so no thanks.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline RoosGirl

Now we're talking!

By the way, I am at my mom's and she is a volunteer for Renewal Coalition. The SEALs are in town this weekend and we're going over soon to help out getting the houses set up for them. I'm going to see if I can get a pic of them similar to the one above.  It may mean dropping some cash on good Scotch to get them in the mood, but I am willing to make that sacrifice for you, Ladies of TBR.

Offline Dexter

I  can only guess she was too uncoordinated to ever make the cheerleader squad.  Or too unpopular with the other girls.

Or maybe she just didn't want to put herself on display for a bunch of drunk creeps that only value her physical attributes. I don't think cheerleading should be forced out of sports, but there's plenty of good reasons for why a good looking woman would never do such a thing. 
-Socrates

Offline mirraflake

@mirraflake

A friend of mine has a daughter who cheers, and she's had two concussions from falling off the top of the heap. I get wanting to do dramatic stuff, but some of it?  I don't know, seems it could be scaled back a little.

5 school kids were run over and killed this week walking from  their buses.  Life is dangerous.  There are thousands of cases of HS football, basketball, baseball players getting severely injured or dying every year.

@CatherineofAragon

Offline mirraflake

I wonder how all the people here would feel if it was standard for cheerleaders to be men. A bunch of young, good looking, fit guys dancing around in tight clothing. Girls gawking at them and hollering etc.  :pondering:

Most men could care less.  Colleges have had male cheerleaders for decades.   I have never seen or heard of a male critizicing a male cheerleader as a female poster did here critizicing female cheerleaders. Now if the male cheerleaders are flaming gay and making a imbecile of themselves out dancing in front of the crowd with caricature faggoty moves now that is another matter.

I  know plenty of women who said they get a thrill from watching football and the players   in their skin  tight  britches.

@Dexter
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 04:12:22 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

They assume nefarious motives (especially for women) because basically, there are too many who just can't handle secure women.

I usually let it roll off my back, because I'm VERY secure in what I look like and who I am, but on this thread, the multiple number of insecure males made me scurry away.

You are the INSECURE woman..can't handle a women making decisions to be a cheerleader and you call them all unintelligent and bimbos-yes you did.  Your views are very muslim like.

Insecure males would have the cheerleaders dressed up in burquas like the muslim men,  afraid of their women making decisions the males might not agree with or afraid their women of getting too upitty. 

The males here are anything but insecure.   

@musiclady
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 04:16:18 pm by mirraflake »

Silver Pines

Oh FFS

Double Penetration

@RoosGirl

No, I know what it is.  I thought you didn’t.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
TTIWWP
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Silver Pines

@sneakypete

Since you brought it up and couldn’t follow through, you’ve left me wondering why that “female” fetish immediately came to your mind when I abbreviated a drink.

I mean, I’m just saying...

*cough*

Silver Pines

5 school kids were run over and killed this week walking from  their buses.  Life is dangerous.  There are thousands of cases of HS football, basketball, baseball players getting severely injured or dying every year.

@CatherineofAragon

@mirraflake

Yeah, and?