Author Topic: Looks Like Ford Had At Least A Million Reasons To Stand Against Kavanaugh  (Read 378 times)

rangerrebew

Looks Like Ford Had At Least A Million Reasons To Stand Against Kavanaugh
 Simon Daily 1 day ago

During the Kavanaugh Appointment process, Ford came forward and Politicians kept on saying that Ford had nothing to gain by coming forward.

“You had absolutely nothing to gain by bringing these facts to the Senate Judiciary Committee,” Sen. Dick Durbin said. California Sen. Kamala Harris thanked Ford for her “bravery,” adding “clearly [you] have nothing to gain for what you have done.”

Well, it turns out that Ford is not walking away with the “nothing” that the politicians kept on going on about. Due to crowdfunding, she is going to take home at least One Million Dollars. But that’s not all as she supposedly is looking to get a book deal going as well.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/looks-like-ford-had-at-least-a-million-reasons-to-stand-against-kavanaugh/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=The%20Truth%20Finally%20Comes%20Out!%20Ford%20Had%20A%20Million%20Reasons%20To%20Target%20Kavanaugh!

Offline goatprairie

And  most likely there will be a movie made about the whole thing.
Ford will be depicted as a sweet, innocent child in a pinafore on her way to choir practice when she was hauled off the streets by evil boys from Georgetown Prep and savagely attacked.
Kavanaugh will be shown with  three inch fangs, knuckles dragging on the ground, and slobbering as he brutally assaults Ford.

Offline skeeter

Meanwhile Kavanaugh refuses to take $600k from a GoFundMe account collected on his behalf.

No doubt in my mind where the virtue lies in this drama.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is stupid. There was no $ when she did this, and I expect she did it to try to bring a conservativish SCOTUS appointee down.  The money is just gravy.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Looks Like Ford Had At Least A Million Reasons To Stand Against Kavanaugh
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 08:23:42 am »
"Crowdfunding" or "money laundering"? Enquiring minds want to know. Anyone recall how Barry Hussein Obama got all those contributions (small ones, but a lot of them) from afar?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis