Author Topic: Environmentalists: To Save The World, Dump Your Pets  (Read 343 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Environmentalists: To Save The World, Dump Your Pets
« on: October 31, 2018, 08:57:06 am »
dailywire
Emily Zanotti
October 29, 2018

[excerpt]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37735/environmentalists-save-world-dump-your-pets-emily-zanotti

Your dog is responsible for global warming.

According to a study out Monday on global climate change, your dog (or your cat) is probably killing the environment, and if you want to stem the tide of global warming, it's time to say "good-bye" to Fido and Fluffy.

The study, which appears in the online journal PLOS, claims the human compulsion to seek out animal companionship is one of the primary factors affecting our climate, particularly in the United States where there are 163 million companion animals — roughly one pet for every two Americans — the highest number of any country in the world.

Researchers at the University of Sydney in Australia claim that those 163 million pets have a detrimental impact on the environment, from the food they consume to the waste they produce.

:banghead:
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Environmentalists: To Save The World, Dump Your Pets
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 09:53:46 am »

Your dog is responsible for global warming.

According to a study out Monday on global climate change, your dog (or your cat) is probably killing the environment, and if you want to stem the tide of global warming, it's time to say "good-bye" to Fido and Fluffy.

Congrats Envirowhackos....   Going after people's pets?....    That's a winning strategy.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 02:09:44 pm »
Not gonna happen at our house.

Our 80 pound bundle of love has been vigilantly guarding our Ted Cruz yard sign for the past few weeks.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 02:38:06 pm »
Nor at my house.  My three are making their contributions to global warming and will continue to do so.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 02:44:49 pm »
Nor at my house.  My three are making their contributions to global warming and will continue to do so.

Same here....

If an envirowhacko shows up at my door...I'll make sure my bulldog empties his bladder on them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 02:46:34 pm »
Somebody should organize a protest outside the homes of these enviro-nazis.
There should be  dogs with signs on their backs that say "Save oxygen.....get rid of enviro-nazis" parading back and forth. 000hehehehe