Author Topic: United Nations: Trump Must Allow Caravan Migrants into America  (Read 1451 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

United Nations: Trump Must Allow Caravan Migrants into America
« on: October 30, 2018, 01:54:30 am »
International officials with the United Nations (UN) Refugee Agency say President Trump must allow a caravan of Central Americans into the United States to seek asylum.
As Breitbart News has chronicled, migrants with an at least 7,000-strong caravan have repeatedly admitted that they are traveling to the U.S. to seek jobs, re-enter the U.S. as previously deported illegal aliens, and flee crime. One previously deported illegal alien with the caravan even admitted that he was convicted of attempted murder in the U.S. None of these cases are eligible asylum claims.

The UN Refugee Agency, though, is commanding Trump to accept the caravan of refugees, which some estimates now put at 10,000-strong. In an interview with Voice of America, a spokesman for the UN Refugee Agency said:
Our position globally is that the individuals who are fleeing persecution and violence need to be given access to territory and protection including refugee status and determination procedure. And, if the people who are fleeing persecution and violence enter Mexico, they need to be provided access to the Mexican asylum system and those entering the United States need to be provided access to the American asylum system.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/29/united-nations-trump-must-allow-caravan-migrants-into-america/
So we have the UN assisting this caravan and demanding we surrender our sovereignty to them.

There is no other word for it than to say the United Nations is at war with the United States.

What else could anyone say?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Re: United Nations: Trump Must Allow Caravan Migrants into America
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 02:00:50 am »
Works for me.

Put them in the UN building and chain the doors from the outside.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 02:01:18 am »
What!...F'k the UN
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 02:03:52 am »
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 02:13:50 am »
How many divisions does the UN have?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 02:29:03 am »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 02:41:35 am »
I'm sure the UN's position on this has nothing to do with being pissed about the money the US is no longer giving them.  Please tell me we actually followed through with that cut.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 02:43:39 am »
What!...F'k the UN

Can you tone down your GD language?

BTW the UN says stupid shit everyday. Why should this one be any different.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 02:48:27 am »
How many divisions does the UN have?
I believe they call them Main Bodies or Departments/Offices, otherwise Organs.

Never bothered to count them, though.

http://www.un.org/en/sections/about-un/main-organs/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 03:08:26 am »
I'm sure the UN's position on this has nothing to do with being pissed about the money the US is no longer giving them. 

It doesn't. They pulled this crap with the EU, too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 08:07:18 am »
It doesn't. They pulled this crap with the EU, too.

@Right_in_Virginia

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that the UN is "Globalism Headquarters,Inc".

By definition.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2018, 09:55:05 am »

What else could anyone say?
Well off the top of my head "Buh Bye UN pack your bags and GTFO."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2018, 01:16:24 pm »
Works for me.

Put them in the UN building and chain the doors from the outside.
Heh, exactly my first thought, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

UN to Trump: You must let them in!
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2018, 01:55:44 pm »
UN to Trump: You must let them in!

Posted by Ann Corcoran on October 29, 2018

Here we go again!

The United Nations is demanding that we follow international law and let those fleeing violence in their Central American countries (not a criteria for granting asylum) into the US.  What happened with that supposed effort to tell Mexico to grant them asylum—that is what international law says!

The first safe country asylum seekers reach is where they must ask for asylum.

Clearly the UN is endorsing the concept of “asylum shopping” a term used around the world where migrants are on the hunt for their best deal.

But, you know all of that.

The caravan is an anti-Trump public relations stunt in the run-up to the midterm elections and it seems the whole world is in on it.

Here is Voice of America (with a photo of the starving mass of humanity!):

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/10/29/un-to-trump-you-must-let-them-in/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: UN to Trump: You must let them in!
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2018, 02:03:27 pm »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline endicom

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2018, 02:06:12 pm »
Topics merged.

Offline skeeter

Re: UN to Trump: You must let them in!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2018, 02:06:54 pm »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2018, 12:03:29 am »
The RoosGirl wrote:
"I'm sure the UN's position on this has nothing to do with being pissed about the money the US is no longer giving them.  Please tell me we actually followed through with that cut."

I hope so.
Now... cut that funding even MORE...!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2018, 12:05:34 am »
The RoosGirl wrote:
"I'm sure the UN's position on this has nothing to do with being pissed about the money the US is no longer giving them.  Please tell me we actually followed through with that cut."

I hope so.
Now... cut that funding even MORE...!

How about we END it?

But we won't because DeeCee sees the UN as necessary allies in their fundamental transformation of the globe into a Marxist hellhole.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2018, 12:07:30 am »
@libertybele

What say you?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online libertybele

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2018, 12:53:51 am »
We need to completely break away from the UN and tell them to go pack sand.The UN really has no authority nor the power to tell the U.S. that they have to accept anyone.   

Anyone??? When Bammy was POTUS it was reported that he was proposing to place a UN 'hub' in DC...does anyone know if this was ever done??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2018, 01:04:19 am »
How about we END it?

But we won't because DeeCee sees the UN as necessary allies in their fundamental transformation of the globe into a Marxist hellhole.

Ending it would be just fine with me, but you're the first to ask what I think about that.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2018, 01:10:01 am »
Hey UN . . .

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-