Author Topic: Pittsburgh Rabbi Receives Hate Mail for Saying He’d Be Honored to Meet Trump  (Read 436 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pittsburgh Rabbi Receives Hate Mail for Saying He’d Be Honored to Meet Trump

By Staff Writer
October 30, 2018 | 9:25 AM EDT
The rabbi who survived Saturday's horrific shooting told CNN he is receiving hate messages.

The rabbi who led prayer services at the Tree of Life Congregation synagogue in Pittsburgh the day it was attacked by a deranged gunman has revealed he has received hate mail for saying he would be “honored” to meet with President Trump.

Rabbi Jeffrey Myers, who survived Saturday’s brutal attack by hiding in a bathroom until SWAT rescued him, said Monday that it would be his “honor” to “meet a president of the United States” when asked by NBC’s Savannah Guthrie if he would like to meet with President Trump when he arrives in Pittsburgh.

Appearing on CNN Tuesday, Myers revealed he had received hate mail for his comments.

“When I first said that the president was welcome, I’ve received a lot of emails, too numerous to count, I’ve received many that are not happy with those words.Those emails also contain hate. It just continues in this vicious cycle. We need to be better than this. We can be better than this.”

more
https://saraacarter.com/pittsburgh-rabbi-receives-hate-mail-for-saying-hed-be-honored-to-meet-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pittsburgh Rabbi Receives Hate Mail for Saying He’d Be Honored to Meet Trump

By Staff Writer
October 30, 2018 | 9:25 AM EDT
The rabbi who survived Saturday's horrific shooting told CNN he is receiving hate messages.

The rabbi who led prayer services at the Tree of Life Congregation synagogue in Pittsburgh the day it was attacked by a deranged gunman has revealed he has received hate mail for saying he would be “honored” to meet with President Trump.

Rabbi Jeffrey Myers, who survived Saturday’s brutal attack by hiding in a bathroom until SWAT rescued him, said Monday that it would be his “honor” to “meet a president of the United States” when asked by NBC’s Savannah Guthrie if he would like to meet with President Trump when he arrives in Pittsburgh.

Appearing on CNN Tuesday, Myers revealed he had received hate mail for his comments.

“When I first said that the president was welcome, I’ve received a lot of emails, too numerous to count, I’ve received many that are not happy with those words.Those emails also contain hate. It just continues in this vicious cycle. We need to be better than this. We can be better than this.”

more
https://saraacarter.com/pittsburgh-rabbi-receives-hate-mail-for-saying-hed-be-honored-to-meet-trump/

@mystery-ak

No surprise. Those people have found a new religion that pleases them more than Judaism. It's called "Leftism/Communism",and like ALL religions,it must NOT be questioned.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!