Author Topic: Political Crossfire over the Migrant Caravan Produces New Information on a Real Homeland Security Pr  (Read 376 times)

rangerrebew

Political Crossfire over the Migrant Caravan Produces New Information on a Real Homeland Security Problem
Within the caravan or not, Middle Easterners, Bangladeshis, et al. are smuggled up through Latin America

By Todd Bensman on October 23, 2018

The fallout continues from President Donald Trump's Monday morning tweet that some "Middle Easterners" were likely among the thousands of Central Americans in the U.S.-bound migrant caravan. To my mind and the minds of many homeland security professionals who know and understand this issue, the president was obviously referencing a homeland security problem about which I often write here, "special interest aliens" (SIAs). That's government-speak for a category of U.S.-bound migrants moving along well-established Latin America smuggling routes from the countries of the Middle East, and also from South Asia and North Africa. For years, DHS agencies have tagged special interest aliens as posing a higher risk of committing terrorist acts because of the presence of Islamist terrorist organizations in some 30-plus Muslim-majority home countries.

And if Democrats, progressives, or their cable news allies want to believe this is crazy, racist, Republican fear-mongering, they'd have to somehow fit President Obama's own DHS Secretary, Jeh Johnson, into the conspiracy for putting out this memo in 2016 about the high threat of special interest aliens.

https://cis.org/Bensman/Political-Crossfire-over-Migrant-Caravan-Produces-New-Information-Real-Homeland-Security
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 01:44:39 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The revelation there are "OTMs" in the mix isn't exactly new information to people who live in the border states.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The revelation there are "OTMs" in the mix isn't exactly new information to people who live in the border states.

There are photos of Somalis in the caravan.  Hard to deny the OTMs.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There are photos of Somalis in the caravan.  Hard to deny the OTMs.

I suppose that publicity is new.  There have always been OTMs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: