Author Topic: Obama to campaign for Gillum, Nelson in Florida  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama to campaign for Gillum, Nelson in Florida
« on: October 29, 2018, 01:33:22 pm »
Obama to campaign for Gillum, Nelson in Florida
By Avery Anapol - 10/29/18 08:40 AM EDT

Former President Obama will travel to Florida this week to campaign for Democratic candidates Andrew Gillum and Sen. Bill Nelson.

The former president will appear with the candidates on Friday, just days ahead of the midterm elections, the Florida Democratic Party announced Monday.

Gillum, the Tallahassee mayor who is facing off against former Rep. Ron DeSantis (R) to be the state’s next governor, said that he is “proud and humbled” to have Obama join him on the campaign trail.

“With President Obama’s help, we’re going to bring it home for Florida this November,” Gillum said in the Florida Democrats’ release, describing Obama as a “friend and patriot.”

Nelson, who is defending his seat in a close race with GOP Gov. Rick Scott (R), touted his support for Obama’s health care reforms as president in the release.

“Barack Obama has been my friend since I first introduced him to Florida in 2005, when he was a rising political star,” Nelson said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/413587-obama-to-campaign-for-gillum-and-nelson-in-florida
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Obama to campaign for Gillum, Nelson in Florida
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 01:51:03 pm »
Barack Obama has been my friend since I first introduced him to Florida in 2005...

Why would Nelson "introduce" some no name first year junior senator from the mid west to his state?

BTW wherever Obama goes to campaign he generates a loss.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 03:44:06 pm »
I hope Obama is as helpful to Florida candidates as Hillary would be.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 04:41:41 pm »
Good.  If they have Bammy campaigning for them that indicates that they aren't all that ahead in the polls.  Black unemployment is down, the lowest in history and it "ain't" because of him and same can be said for Hispanic unemployment!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 04:46:24 pm »
Barack Obama has been my friend since I first introduced him to Florida in 2005...

Why would Nelson "introduce" some no name first year junior senator from the mid west to his state?

BTW wherever Obama goes to campaign he generates a loss.

The introduction was a necessary part of 0bama's education - until then he was only aware of the existence of 56 states...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 04:50:09 pm »
I hope Obama is as helpful to Florida candidates as Hillary would be.

This is great news for DeSantis. So far Obama's endorsement has been the political kiss of death.

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 05:01:43 pm »
Well, that's that.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 04:43:31 pm »
First Clinton, and now Obama to bury Gillum.  How sweet.  Both are the kiss of death, neither realizing just how toxic they are.