Author Topic: Poll: Trump approval drops 4 points in a week  (Read 736 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Trump approval drops 4 points in a week
« on: October 29, 2018, 06:13:42 pm »
Poll: Trump approval drops 4 points in a week
By Brett Samuels - 10/29/18 01:50 PM EDT

President Trump's approval rating dropped 4 points last week, essentially erasing the gains he made in Gallup polling during the previous four weeks.

The Gallup weekly approval rating tracker showed that Trump's approval rating dipped to 40 percent for the week ending on Sunday. Fifty-four percent of Americans now disapprove of the president's job performance, according to the poll.

The poll was conducted throughout a week that began with a Trump rally in Texas and questions about the killing of a Saudi journalist, and ended with a mass shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/413671-poll-trump-approval-drops-four-points-in-a-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Poll: Trump approval drops 4 points in a week
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 07:49:15 pm »
The dems and media have blamed Trump for everything from the caravan from the south, to the fake bomb scare, to the murder at the synagogue.

But I don't see much real evidence of his popularity dropping.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 07:52:29 pm »
Fake poll.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 07:53:54 pm »
Fake poll.

Most of them are, Frank.  I only believe in the ones that say what I want to believe.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 08:07:14 pm »
Most of them are, Frank.  I only believe in the ones that say what I want to believe.

Gallop is a joke. They stopped doing Presidential polling because they said they didn't know how to do it anymore, but they are happy to pump out this daily tracking bullshit. Eff them and the broken down mule they rode in on.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 08:25:46 pm »
Gallop is a joke. They stopped doing Presidential polling because they said they didn't know how to do it anymore, but they are happy to pump out this daily tracking bullshit. Eff them and the broken down mule they rode in on.

Accurate polling is almost impossible now, or maybe it never was that accurate.  Remember the "Dewey beats Truman" headlines.  But nobody uses landlines and online polls are a joke.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 08:59:33 pm »
Maybe if we stop posting fake news, fake news will go out of business.   

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 01:37:18 am »
Hard to believe Trump's approval dropped after he did such a nice job consoling a bereaved nation and united us all in our hatred of the media and rats. 

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 01:58:23 am »
I answered a poll call tonight.

I know I claimed to be a liberal (quite true using the correct definition of the word, but deliberately dishonest-ish), who was voting for DeSantis (FL Gov).  I don't remember if I claimed to approve or disapprove of trump's performance.  At least I listened to the questions this time instead of pressing random buttons.

Have faith in polls, folks. 
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 02:47:40 am »

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 03:25:39 am »
I answered a poll call tonight.

I know I claimed to be a liberal (quite true using the correct definition of the word, but deliberately dishonest-ish), who was voting for DeSantis (FL Gov).  I don't remember if I claimed to approve or disapprove of trump's performance.  At least I listened to the questions this time instead of pressing random buttons.

Have faith in polls, folks.

Why?  They haven't been accurate in the past several election cycles.  They were wrong about McCain/Bammy, Bammy/Romney, and Clinton/Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2018, 04:35:10 am »
I am still ticked off at Romney.  He could have beaten Obama who has lost a lot of popularity, but he took a knee.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2018, 05:10:02 am »
Why?  They haven't been accurate in the past several election cycles.  They were wrong about McCain/Bammy, Bammy/Romney, and Clinton/Trump.

Hint: I don't use sarcasm tags.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2018, 05:41:50 am »

I told ya.
This was when @realDonaldTrump finally became President.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,332214.msg1831524.html#msg1831524

@Right_in_Virginia I declare today that President Trump is more popular than post Obamacare Obama.  What a guy.  In a week we will see how America thinks.  I have never been more anxious not to vote, and I can think of no other time my vote has been less worthless.

:3: