Author Topic: Craziness: Bomb Suspect Cesar Sayoc And Stormy Daniels Worked at the Same Strip Club (VIDEO)  (Read 237 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Craziness: Bomb Suspect Cesar Sayoc And Stormy Daniels Worked at the Same Strip Club (VIDEO)

O)Beth Baumann 

Posted: Oct 29, 2018 6:15 PM

In a really strange turn of events, it has been discovered that bombing suspect Cesar Sayoc worked at Ultra Gentleman's Club in West Palm Beach, FL, the same strip club that Stormy Daniels performed at back in April, WPTV reported. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2018/10/29/craziness-bomb-suspect-cesar-sayoc-and-stormy-daniels-worked-at-the-same-strip-c-n2533093

Stormy, Donald and Cesar at the strip club across the street from Donalds golf course?  One thing about this presidency.  Full of surprises.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

"I don't believe in coincidences."