Author Topic: Rush: I’m Fed Up! We Get Blamed for Everything!  (Read 539 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: I’m Fed Up! We Get Blamed for Everything!
« on: October 29, 2018, 08:56:16 pm »

I’m Fed Up! We Get Blamed for Everything!

Oct 29, 2018

RUSH: I have to admit, folks, that they’re starting to wear me out. They’re starting is to wear me out with the politicizing of virtually everything that happens in this country. The Drive-By Media and the Democrat Party are politicizing everything so that everything that happens is the fault of some Republican somewhere or some conservative somewhere. I don’t want to hear it anymore. I have to; don’t misunderstand. But I’m getting fed up with it.

I don’t want to hear about it; I don’t want to read about it. It’s so damn predictable. No matter what happens… And before some of you start saying, “What about you?” I don’t do anything but react here. That’s what we on the right do. We get up every day, events happen, and we listen to the media blame us. We listen to the media and we watch the media blame us or politicize everything, requiring us to speak up in defense and thereby acknowledge their silly premise that they put forth.

Does anybody remember…? Everybody talks about the guy that shot up the baseball practice, a Bernie Sanders supporter. Everybody talks about that as an example of how the Democrats never hold their own people accountable for the actions of their supporters. Nobody blamed Bernie Sanders for that. The Drive-By Media certainly didn’t — and, if anything, the Drive-By Media sort of tried to say the guy had a reason for being mentally upset because of everything the Republicans are doing and Trump is doing. No matter what…

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/10/29/im-fed-up-we-get-blamed-for-everything/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: I’m Fed Up! We Get Blamed for Everything!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 11:35:18 pm »
A leftist will tell you this is perfectly reasonable, because we're simply deplorable people, to the core.  We are worthy of whatever scorn they wish to heap, and any ancillary violence that happens to come our way.

Our own fault for being evil people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: I’m Fed Up! We Get Blamed for Everything!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 11:56:14 pm »
FTA:
Hey, Democrats and media? I got a clue for you. Neither of these events that you are hyping are gonna change significantly the midterm elections, as much as you would like them to, and as much as you’re trying to make them change the midterm elections. You must be worried about how the midterms are going if you’re trying to ratchet these two things up to try to get people to somehow vote against Donald Trump.

If the elections favor the Rats, we'll be assured it was because of their crack reporters.

If they don't, it will be because Republicans are hopelessly evil and the problem is there are just too many of us who can vote.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: