Author Topic: Steve King: Members of Nazi-linked party in Austria ‘would be Republicans’ if they were in US  (Read 373 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Steve King: Members of Nazi-linked party in Austria ‘would be Republicans’ if they were in US
By Avery Anapol - 10/29/18 10:00 AM EDT

GOP Rep. Steve King (Iowa) on Saturday defended his association with a Nazi-linked group in Austria, telling The Washington Post that the group is “far right.”

He made the comments about Austria’s Freedom Party, a group founded by a former Nazi SS officer and whose current leader was active in neo-Nazi circles, according to the paper.

“If they were in America pushing the platform that they push, they would be Republicans,” King, who is known for his inflammatory statements about immigration, told The Post.

King made comments lamenting the “decline” of Western civilization due to immigration in an August interview with Austria’s Freedom Party, according to The Post, asking them: “What does this diversity bring that we don’t already have?”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/413601-steve-king-members-of-nazi-linked-party-in-austria-would-be-republicans-if
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No Steve. They wouldn't be Republicans. They would be Antifa. Antifa is the American neo fascist movement.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What?  King is usually fairly intelligent.   :shrug:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
What?  King is usually fairly intelligent.   :shrug:

I went to the source but it gave no details as to what policies this 'nazi-linked' party is supporting, so I don't know what to say about King's remarks.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I went to the source but it gave no details as to what policies this 'nazi-linked' party is supporting, so I don't know what to say about King's remarks.

Yeah, I wondered about that.  "Nazi-linked" can mean almost anything.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
What it is, is I saw something similar play out elsewhere.

If you are for strong policies against illegal immigration, I guess, you are closer to the Nazis than open borders. I guess, they are saying as well, that Bowers in the Pittsburgh shooting, was against aiding immigrants. Something like this. It's all a strange comparison.