Author Topic: HILLARY 2020? ‘I’d like to be president’ — will decide on run after midterm election  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

HILLARY 2020? ‘I’d like to be president’ — will decide on run after midterm election
American Mirror, Oct 27, 2018, Kyle Olson

All signs are pointing to a Hillary Clinton run for president in 2020.

While she answered “No,” that she wouldn’t make yet another run for the Oval Office in two years, she admitted, “I’d like to be president.”

During a Friday evening Q&A with Recode’s Kara Swisher, the subject of the next presidential election came up.

“We’re going to talk about 2020 in a minute — do you want to run again?” Swisher asked.

“No,” Clinton responded coyly, triggering groans from admirers. “No.”

“Well, I— well, I’d like to be president,” she admitted, bursting into laughter and cackles.

“Look, I think, hopefully, when we have a Democrat in the Oval Office in January of 2021, there’s going to be so much work to be done.”

Clinton went on to tout her credentials to prove why she’s qualified to be president.

“The work would be work that I feel very well-prepared for, having been in the Senate for 8 years, having been a diplomat in the State Department. It’s just gonna be a lot of heavy lifting,” she said.

When pressed, she said, “I’m not even going to think about it until we get through this November 6th election about what’s going to happen after that.”

More w/video:  http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-teases-2020-run-id-like-to-be-president/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
***suicide***

That is a spot on description of Hillary, after she fails to get the nomination and loses the Presidency for the third time in a row.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What does she think..3 times a charm.

I can't go through this again... ***suicide***
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

If Hillary ran for the Democrats again they'd be giving the Republicans a freebie. Hope they are stupid enough to do that, but I seriously doubt it.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Hillary... oh, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary...

Stop trying to make Madame President happen. It's not going to happen, at least with you. Even your own party hates you.

But, as someone who enjoys seeing the left squirm... please run again and make another fool of yourself.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

IF she decides to run, I think this time will be different.  I think we'll see people from within her party running against her; she pretty much ran unopposed last time. Wigwam Warren and Julian Castro will be among her challengers.  She'll lose the DEM nomination and then perhaps she'll finally get the message that her career IS over.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Dexter

she pretty much ran unopposed last time.

That's not true. Bernie got close despite the fact that the DNC was in Hillary's pocket the entire time. If a neutral and honest primary had happened Bernie might have defeated her.
-Socrates

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That's not true. Bernie got close despite the fact that the DNC was in Hillary's pocket the entire time. If a neutral and honest primary had happened Bernie might have defeated her.

I'm not sure exactly what's going on with Hillary's health.  It could just be substance abuse, but I doubt if she'll be fit enough to run in two more years, although sheer evil can be a driving force.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Online libertybele

She's dreaming and I think lamenting that she'd like to be President, but ....the reality is, she'd more than likely lose again to Trump if she were fool enough to run against him in 2020.  He may not lock her up by then, but he certainly has exposed some of her corruption so much that some members of her own party have pulled away from her.

By stating that she's waiting to see how the mid terms turn out, indicates that she knows that her chances are slim to none of beating him if the GOP maintains their majority.

If she waits till 2024 to run, she'd be 77 years old.  I don't think she physically tolerated campaigning in 2016, and chances are she wouldn't have the stamina to campaign for the 2024 presidency.

She's dreaming.  Her chances of being president are slim to none.  At best, someone may pick her to be their VP, but I see even that chance as very slim.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Dexter

She's dreaming and I think lamenting that she'd like to be President, but ....the reality is, she'd more than likely lose again to Trump if she were fool enough to run against him in 2020.  He may not lock her up by then, but he certainly has exposed some of her corruption so much that some members of her own party have pulled away from her.

By stating that she's waiting to see how the mid terms turn out, indicates that she knows that her chances are slim to none of beating him if the GOP maintains their majority.

If she waits till 2024 to run, she'd be 77 years old.  I don't think she physically tolerated campaigning in 2016, and chances are she wouldn't have the stamina to campaign for the 2024 presidency.

She's dreaming.  Her chances of being president are slim to none.  At best, someone may pick her to be their VP, but I see even that chance as very slim.

If the DNC runs Hillary in any capacity ever again they are actually stupid. She is unpopular even on the left.
-Socrates

Offline LMAO

I actually hope she runs in 2020
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

When her husband won in 1992, my mother said, “My God....we’ll never get rid of these people.”

Another potential bid by Hillary and Chelsea recently saying she may run for office someday just keeps proving mom right, unfortunately.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Are they gonna put her in a Robo Cop suit to keep her from falling over?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Snarknado

• Anti

Hey, it pays the bills. She'll be running from her deathbed if people are still throwing money at her. It's just more of the same old scam - she can't seriously think Bernie and Warren and Biden will quietly step aside again to cheerlead for her...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hey, it pays the bills. She'll be running from her deathbed if people are still throwing money at her. It's just more of the same old scam - she can't seriously think Bernie and Warren and Biden will quietly step aside again to cheerlead for her...

I'm pretty sure Warren is out of the running now, after her Pow Wow Chow debacle. She is a national joke these days.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm not sure exactly what's going on with Hillary's health.  It could just be substance abuse, but I doubt if she'll be fit enough to run in two more years, although sheer evil can be a driving force.

She seems to be better now, but I agree that the campaign in 2016 almost killed her. At the end, she seemed to be at death's door. She was stumbling, slurring, falling, coughing fits, wandering eyes, and passing out all the time. She was skipping campaign stops. She was hiding from the press and convalescing for weeks at a time. This was in the middle of a campaign believe it or not. I honestly didn't think she would live to see 2020. Another campaign would likely be the end of her. She has never had to actually 'work' a day in her life. She can't take the pressure.

Offline skeeter

If she needs a running mate I hear Pat Paulson isn't doing anything.

• Wulf Anson Author
Dear Hills:

I'd like to be making Rush's $11 Million a year but his audience wouldn't put up with Me, anymore than the Voters are going to put up with You.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
HR Clinton will be the next Democommie candidate in 2020.  She is running, and has been running soidly for one year now.

Imgine the following:  the Dems get blanked on November 6th, they do not win the House or Senate.  This is exactly what I expect.  If this happens, they will blame those leading the party at present.  Gomez is out, so too is Ellison, and in marches HR Clinton, mightier than ever to rescue the party.

Now the important fact is that she is sitting on untold billions in their faux foundation, most of that money being nothing more than a slush fund for Clinton spending.  She has been traveling the world, condemning our president every step of the way, while telling her contacts she will be right back in business, and if they want what they want, they need to contribute to her foundation.  Business as usual.  Trump does not take contributions from corporations, so all their money will pour into her campaign.  When the election rolls around, she will easily have $5 billion to spend any which way she choses.

And as far as the other knuckleheads of the Democommie Party, they could not combined raise half of what she could.  Remember, Bernie Sanders was NOT a Democommie, and if he were to run again, the DNC would undermine his campaign every step of the way, just like last time.

Biden is old and stupid, Booker is a clown, Harris would not get to first base, Warren is another clown, only wearing Indian garb, and the rest are just inconsequential.  Bloomberg knows he stands zero chance against Trump, so who does that leave.  HR Clinton wins the Dems' nomination in a walk, with no viable contest.

She loses to Trump by a bigger Electoral margin than in 2016, for I anticipate he gets 40 states.

It is Trump vs Clinton again in 2020.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 05:21:32 pm by jafo2010 »

• Wulf Anson Author
Well, if she organizes it, that would shut any outsiders out of the process.

And the insider Party Staples don't have a chance of beating Trump either.